E3P1: The Romanticist In Him

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here! HA!
Jungkook raised his eyebrows, smiling sarcastically.

 The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here! HA!Jungkook raised his eyebrows, smiling sarcastically

Jungkook: Well- congratulations, hyung.
Byulyi sighed frustratedly.
Byulyi: Okay - enough. Y'all can stop with your nonsense. From now on, we all take turns to do the introduction, okay?
Jungkook stuck out his tongue.
Jungkook: Hear that?
Seokjin rolled his eyes.
Seokjin: Okay, fine.
Yoojung: Okay, okay! So what do we have here today?
Jimin: Today, we're picking up from last week- ah! Last week's episode was so interesting.
Jieun: I was so surprised that I managed to guess both my answers correctly.
Byulyi pouted.
Byulyi: Meanwhile, I didn't.
Seokjin: It's alright! This week you can guess it right. Last week, our ratings soared up to 17%. What do y'all think?
Jungkook: To be honest, I was so surprised.
Yoojung: Well, it's BTS after all. A lot of my friends said that they have been following the show really closely.

Jieun: My friends too! My friend is actually a huge fan of Yoongi's

Seokjin frowned.
Seokjin: Yoongi?!
Jieun nodded.
Jieun: She says he seems mysterious... I don't know.
Jimin: Well, personally... of course I have been supporting both Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung-ie... but secretly, I was really impressed by Namjoon-ssi's manners towards Soyeon-ssi last week.
Byulyi: Right! Talking about Namjoon-ssi... his argument with Hoseok-ssi about the coffee became a hot topic on Naver.
Jieun: I saw! "Iced Americano", "Kim Namjoon" and "Jung Hoseok" had trended #2, #5 and #6 on the Naver search engine after the episode aired last week. I was so surprised!
Jungkook: Ah... that was definitely an iconic moment. Did you remember where we left off last week, though?
Jimin: I do! How can we not? We all shouted in protest when they ended at that scene. Jisoo-ssi ans Taehyung-ie both went out late at night. So I suppose this week's episode will continue from there.
Seokjin: Hopefully. I hope they didn't cut it out or something.
Byulyi: Or the worst thing would be that they missed each other by like... 10 minutes and the producers just edited it as a clickbait.
Seokjin slammed his hand down on the table.