E9P8: Want Me To Want You

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 14]
{OST: "i'm so tired..." by Lauv & Troye Sivan}

Jisoo: Well, I-
Jennie: Unnie-
Jennie pursed her lips, looking straight at Jisoo.
Jennie: Out of the three of you in BLACKPINK, you know I trust you the most, don't you?
Jisoo didn't respond.

Jennie: If you didn't know it before this, now I'm telling you - you're the one I trust most

Jennie: If you didn't know it before this, now I'm telling you - you're the one I trust most. And because I trust you, I believe you'll never lie to me. Am I right?
Jisoo hesitated for a while, before nodding slowly.
Jennie: So back then, when you denied what Soyeon-ie said, I believe that is the truth. It was the truth... right?
Jisoo nodded slowly once more.
Jennie: Then now I'm going to ask you a very important question - it's very important to me, okay? Can you answer me truthfully?
Jisoo blinked several times in surprise, before she nodded slowly. Jennie pursed her lips, taking a deep breath before asking her question.
Jennie: Back then... what you said at the bingsu café with regards to you and Taehyung-oppa being just friends and nothing more-
Jennie glanced up at Jisoo.
Jennie: Do you still feel the same way right now?

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists had stopped breathing at this point.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 14]

For a few seconds, Jisoo just sat in her bed, staring blankly at Jennie. Then finally, she spoke.
Jisoo: No.
Jisoo bit her lower lip nervously, as she struggled to maintain eye contact with Jennie.
Jisoo: No, I don't. My feelings have changed, Jennie-ya.

[Heart Signal Panel]

A loud gasp filled the studio.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 14]

Jennie stared back at Jisoo for a few seconds. The atmosphere was extremely tense. Then finally, she stood up, walked in front of Jisoo and threw her arms around her, taking her by surprise. Jennie closed her eyes and smiled as she embraced Jisoo in her arms.