E12P9: Tsundere

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 25]
{OST: "Stay" by Gracie Abrams}

Namjoon: You've watched this before though, haven't you?
Soyeon: I have, but I certainly don't mind watching it again. It's amazing, truly. A masterpiece.
Namjoon smiled.

Namjoon: You seem like a very creative person, so I'll trust you on that

Soyeon grinned as she hit play.
Soyeon: We'll see about that.
So the two watched the movie together, seated side by side, sharing the blanket. And nearing the end, Namjoon was starting to tear up as he kept his eyes glued to the screen. And finally, the movie was over. And Namjoon was crying.
Namjoon: Wow. That was... wow. That was really...
Namjoon's voice trailed away as he glanced at Soyeon, who had fallen asleep. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, initially, but his lips curled into a smile as he realised how soundly she was sleeping. Shifting himself towards her slightly, he allowed manoeuvred his shoulders such that Soyeon's head fell right on it. But as soon as her head landed, she woke up.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: Ah! Why did she have to wake up!
Seokjin laughed at Jungkook.
Seokjin: Ya- can you chill?

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 25]

Soyeon rubbed her eyes sleepily as she sat up straight, before glancing at Namjoon.
Soyeon: Oh, sorry- I fell asleep, didn't I?
Namjoon let out a small chuckle as he nodded.
Namjoon: I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't even realise. It must have been really tiring preparing the porridge for me, wasn't it?
Soyeon laughed as she shook her head.
Soyeon: That wasn't it. I just wasn't able to get a good night's rest last night. But that's normal, it's not like I usually sleep that well, anyway.
Namjoon pursed his lips.
Namjoon: Oh.
Soyeon smiled as she glanced at Namjoon.
Soyeon: Anyway! You finished the move! How did you find it?
Namjoon: It was so sad, so sad I-
Soyeon giggled as she pointed at Namjoon's eyes.
Soyeon: I see it now, you cried, huh? I cried too, when I first watched it. Insanely heart-breaking.
Namjoon nodded.
Namjoon: Ah.
Silence fell over the two now that the movie was over.