E7P4: Love At First Sight

[Banji Café, Heart Signal Day 11]
{OST: "Say Yes" by Loco & Punch}

Taehyung and Jennie sat at one of the tables in the café, flipping through the catalog

Taehyung and Jennie sat at one of the tables in the café, flipping through the catalog. The café was rather empty at that hour, and since they were in a tiny corner, they didn't really have to worry about being recognised. Jennie looked up after a while, smiling at Taehyung.
Jennie: So... have you chosen a design that you like?
Taehyung smiled as he pointed to the design on the left page.
Taehyung: What do you think of this one?
Jennie glanced at where he was pointing and nodded.
Jennie: I think it's cute! It suits you.
Taehyung: I have a good idea. How about... we design one ring for each other?
Jennie's eyes widened.
Jennie: You sure? You trust my designing skills?
Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung: It can't be that bad, can it?
Jennie laughed.
Jennie: To be honest, it's pretty good, if I should say so myself. Don't worry, I'll make you a nice ring.
Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung: Alright then, maybe we can each design one for ourselves and one more for the other person.
Jennie grinned.
Jennie: Call!
The pair got to work immediately. Taehyung chose a thick stainless steel ring for himself and a black ring for Jennie. Meanwhile, Jennie chose a jade ring for Taehyung and a rose gold ring for herself. After picking the ring designs, they immediately started working on the engraving and additional ring details.
Jennie: I think you're gonna like your ring a lot.
Taehyung laughed as he glanced over, but Jennie hid the ring from his view with her hand.

Taehyung: What makes you think so?Jennie shrugged

Jennie shrugged.
Jennie: Because I think I know what you like pretty well by now.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows.
Taehyung: Is that so?
Jennie looked up from the ring in her hands.
Jennie: You don't think so?
Taehyung laughed as he glanced up for a while, before going back to work on his craft.
Taehyung: It's just- well, it's only been 11 days. I don't think any of us can say we know each other that well just after 11 days, can we?
Jennie frowned.
Jennie: Well, 11 days isn't a long time, but it isn't a short time either. Plus, we've been staying together, so to some extent, don't you think we're pretty familiar with each other by now?
Taehyung shrugged.
Taehyung: Well... I guess...
Jennie looked at Taehyung, completely unconvinced.
Jennie: At this rate, 30 days will be over and you're still gonna say you're not well-acquainted with anyone.