E8P1: Love Square

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!
The panelists applauded.
Jieun: Wow, the response we got from last week's episode was no joke.
Byulyi: Right? Our show trended on Naver at #1 for 3 whole hours.
Seokjin: A lot of people were very upset by what happened to the Yoongi-Soyeon couple. Seems like a lot of them were really supporting them.

Jimin nodded in agreement

Jimin: Yeah, a lot of my friends were personally offended by Yoongi-hyung's decisions.
Jieun: Offended?
Jimin nodded with a small frown.
Jimin: They say he shouldn't have joined the programme if he was unable to control his feelings. Plus, since he joined the show before, he should have known what the romantic atmosphere in the house could have done to him.
Seokjin frowned.
Seokjin: Well, in that aspect, I do agree with them. Yoongi really did make a mistake in joining the programme to prove a point. He really underestimated his own feelings. How would anyone be able to control his or her feelings? When you fall for someone, it's not something you can stop.
Yoojung: If Yoongi-oppa really met someone he loves more than Suran-unnie, he can let go of her. I think she'll be happy for him.
Byulyi: We don't really know the exact details of what transpired between the two of them though. There might be more than what meets the eye.
Jungkook: I guess the only thing we can do is to wish them all the best.
Seokjin nodded.
Seokjin: On the other hand, the Hoseok-Chungha couple is receiving a lot of love from the public.
Yoojung nodded aggressively.
Yoojung: All my friends are supporting that couple! They say that if they don't end up together, they'll lose all faith in love.
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Woah, that's pretty drastic.
Yoojung shrugged with a grin.
Jimin: I think the Taehyung-Jisoo-Jennie love triangle also received a lot of attention last week. It trended at #2 on Naver for 2 hours.
Byulyi: Right! I saw that... People are mostly saying that Taehyung-ssi looks more comfortable around Jisoo-ssi and that Jennie-ssi seems overly possessive of him. A lot of them are pretty harsh with their comments so I couldn't read through all of them. Here's yet another reminder to keep your comments about our residents respectful and polite. Don't forget that they are human just like us as well.
Jungkook: It seems like no one's really talking about Namjoon-ssi so let me talk briefly about him.
The panelists burst into laughter.
Jungkook: I would say he's also kind of in a love triangle with Yoongi-hyung and Soyeon-ssi, am I right? Just less involved. It seems like he matured a lot from the fight he had with Hoseok-ssi at the beginning. He became more subdued and calm.
Jieun: I'd call that a love square.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.
Jungkook: Square?
Jieun: If you include Suran-unnie.
The panelists laughed.
Jungkook: Right... a square. I'm actually supporting Namjoon-ssi a lot. Namjoon...hyung? I'll call him that from now.
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: Ya- he hasn't even agreed that you can call him that yet.
Jungkook: I'll just ask him for permission next time when we meet after the programme. I'm really gonna support this hyung. I hope he wins over Soyeon-ssi's heart and leaves Yoongi-hyung to Suran-noona. Then that's a win-win situation.