E11P7: Uncontrollable Tears

[Lotte World, Heart Signal Day 18]
{OST: "Rewrite The Stars"
by Zac Efron & Zendaya}

The rest of the date was spent riding different rides in the amusement park which, Jisoo found out over the course of the day, Taehyung wasn't too fond of. Finally, nightfall arrived and the two leaned against the railings, watching the night sky, waiting for the fireworks show to begin.

Taehyung: How was it, today?Jisoo looked up at Taehyung, slightly surprised by his sudden question

Jisoo looked up at Taehyung, slightly surprised by his sudden question. She smiled a little.
Jisoo: It was so fun that I didn't realise an entire day had passed by just like that.
Taehyung smiled as he looked away.
Taehyung: Same for me.
Jisoo: But...
Jisoo grinned.
Jisoo: You seem to he more of a coward than I thought.
Taehyung laughed as he ruffled up his hair.
Taehyung: Ah... you're right.
Jisoo: So you're finally admitting it!
Jisoo pointed at Taehyung, grinning triumphantly.
Jisoo: All day you were pretending to be a champ, I was wondering when you would admit it.
Taehyung laughed, looking slightly embarrassed.
Taehyung: I just didn't want to show you a cowardly side of me, you know?
Jisoo frowned.
Jisoo: Why? So what if you're a coward? Cowards are cool too.
Taehyung glanced at Jisoo and smile hopefully.
Taehyung: Really? You think so?
Jisoo: Why? You don't think so?
Taehyung shrugged.
Taehyung: I guess I always want to show you my good side.
Jisoo frowned.
Jisoo: Then you're contradicting what you told me earlier, because no one is completely perfect. In fact, you're so close to perfect that small little things like these can't be seen as weaknesses. You know, there's perfection in imperfection, am I right? That's what you like too - when people are themselves, and our flaws are also what makes us... us.
Jisoo grinned as she patted Taehyung on the shoulder.
Jisoo: Besides, you don't have to worry. Since I'm the brave type who isn't scared of pretty much anything, I don't need someone who can protect me. And in fact...
Jisoo pursed her lips and smiled shyly as she looked away.
Jisoo: I think it was pretty cute how you clung onto me whenever you got scared.
Taehyung smiled softly.
Taehyung: Really?
Jisoo nodded, avoiding Taehyung's gaze.
Jisoo: Mm.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists were trying their best not to overreact.

[Lotte World, Heart Signal Day 18]

It was silent for a while, as the two of them stood side by side, looking up into the sky.
Taehyung: It's been... what? 17? 18 days? We have less than two weeks in the Signal House, how do you feel?
Jisoo pursed her lips.