E13P1: Best Guy I Know

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!
The panelists applauded.

 The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!The panelists applauded

Byulyi: Ah! I really can't believe this. The last episode? Are you kidding? The first episode's recording felt like it was yesterday.
Yoojung pouted.
Yoojung: I was so nervous for today I could barely get any sleep.
Jimin nodded.
Jimin: By the end of today, we're gonna have some new couples... and some broken hearts. I expect today's episode to be a roller coaster ride of emotions... so I'm excited but at the same time really nervous.
Jieun: Please... my heart's already beating so fast. And there has been butterflies in my stomach all morning.
Jungkook: The hype over our final episode has been crazy. Last week's episode received a lot of attention from the media after all - of course everyone loved the cute daily footage of our two happy couples, but of course, the love triangle was the talk of the town for the entirety of last week.
Seokjin: I saw! People are mostly divided on whether Soyeon-ssi will end up with Namjoon-ssi or Yoongi. Some people think that for the happiest ending, they want Namjoon-ssi with Soyeon-ssi and Yoongi with Jennie-ssi.
Yoojung: Yoongi-oppa and Jennie-ssi? So suddenly?
Jieun: Many people felt that Yoongi holding Jennie-ssi by her arm and running together with her in the rain last week was one of the most romantic scenes of the entire show. And I have to agree, but still....
Jieun nodded slowly.
Jieun: They did have pretty good chemistry last week... but I think it's quite impossible. Yoongi already made it clear who he's gonna choose. Jennie-ssi also seems to have a clear target. We'll have to watch on, I guess. Ah, I can't wait.
Seokjin: Please play us the clip!

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 25]
{OST: "you were good to me"
by Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler}

Chungha returned to her room later that night, and saw Soyeon lying in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.
Chungha: Soyeon-ah?
Soyeon snapped to attention after a while.
Soyeon: Oh- unnie.
Chungha: What are you thinking about?
Soyeon shook her head.
Soyeon: Nothing. You guys were eating?
Chungha: Oh-
Chungha gasped.
Chungha: We forgot to ask you if you wanted some. We thought you were still busy having your date with Namjoon-oppa, so we stayed downstairs and left the upstairs to you guys. How did your date go?
Soyeon nodded with a smile.
Soyeon: Good.
Chungha raised her eyebrows as she took a seat on her bed.
Chungha: Just... good?
Soyeon thought for a while.
Soyeon: Well... I've been trying to open my heart to him ever since you highlighted to me about it... and I do feel like it's working a little bit.
Chungha's eyes lit up.