E7P7: Vibing

[Banji Café, Heart Signal Day 11]

Jennie nodded slowly.
Jennie: Wow... I'm sure you had many admirers but you only ate 5 girls' bentos, huh? What made them special?
Taehyung shook his head.

Taehyung: It just depended on how hungry I was

Taehyung: It just depended on how hungry I was. Those 5 days... I guess I was too hungry to resist...
Jennie burst into laughter.
Jennie: Okay, fine. Fair enough.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists burst into laughter.
Seokjin: Ah, I guess we all read too much into Taehyung-ssi's answer.
Jimin chuckled.
Jimin: I should have guessed. That guy's way too simple. But like, in a good way - in the best way.

[Banji Café, Heart Signal Day 11]
{OST: "Talk Love" by K.Will}

Jennie: So... how's the date so far?
Taehyung looked up, swallowing the food in his mouth hurriedly before answering.
Taehyung: Good! I really enjoyed making the rings. And I'm actually really touched you made the kimchi pancakes for me. You may have said that you made it for yourself but I know who you made it for. Thank you for making it for me after I told you it reminded me of home. I'm really grateful for that.
Jennie smiled shyly.
Jennie: It's my pleasure.
Taehyung: And thank you for bringing me here as well. Making rings with you today was really, really something that I never would have experienced if not for you. So thank you.
Jennie looked like she had something on her mind. She hesitated slightly before proceeding.
Jennie: Was it fun because it was me? Or because it was the activity that was fun?
Taehyung was stunned by Jennie's sudden question.
Taehyung: Of course the activity was fun, but the company was also fun.
Jennie pursed her lips, uncertain about Taehyung's answer.

Jennie: So

Jennie: So... let's say... it was someone else who had brought you here, it'll still be as fun?
Taehyung thought for a long while, trying to brush it off tactfully.
Taehyung: I mean, I'm sure it'll still be fun, but with different people of course it's different types of fun-
Jennie: Let's say... it was Jisoo-unnie instead of me, would you have enjoyed yourself... more?
An awkward silence fell over the two.