E6P8: The Guitar Lesson

[BLACKPINK Studio, Heart Signal Day 9]
{OST: "Wonder" by Standing Egg}

Taehyung sneezed and Jisoo frowned a little.
Jisoo: You know... actually you don't look too good today. You look really pale.
Taehyung laughed.

Taehyung: Ah, really? I'm not sure

Taehyung: Ah, really? I'm not sure. I think I've been down with a slight cold since a few days back. But don't worry about it, I'll be fine with a little bit of rest.
Jisoo: Ah, you should have told me. We could have rescheduled this to next week.
Taehyung shook his head.
Taehyung: Next week is Christmas, isn't it? I'm sure we'll all be busy.
Jisoo frowned.
Jisoo: I mean, yeah, but still-
At that moment, Chaeyoung walked into the practice room with a guitar slung around her neck, beaming form ear to ear.
Chaeyoung: Ah! Sorry I'm late! Hi, guys!
Taehyung and Jisoo got to their feet, and Taehyung bowed a little as Chaeyoung bowed back politely.
Taehyung: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Taehyung - Kim Taehyung.
Chaeyoung laughed as she reached forward to shake Taehyung's hand.
Chaeyoung: Hi, Taehyung-ssi. I'm Chaeyoung - Park Chaeyoung.
Taehyung: Ah, Chaeyoung-ssi?
Chaeyoung nodded with a smile.
Chaeyoung: You can call me Chaeyoung or Rosé.
Taehyung nodded.
Taehyung: Alright, got it.
Jisoo laughed as she elbowed Taehyung in the side, mumbling under her breath.
Jisoo: Don't act like you don't know her name.
Taehyung glared at Jisoo and nudged her back.
Taehyung: Shh-
Chaeyoung laughed as she put down her guitar and sat down on the floor right next to the two of them.
Chaeyoung: So- how's it been in the house so far?
Jisoo laughed as she glanced at Taehyung.
Jisoo: You tell her. I see her everyday, so I've told her everything.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows, pointing at himself in surprise.
Taehyung: You're asking me?
Chaeyoung laughed and nodded.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, I've heard Jisoo-unnie and Jennie-unnie talk about it during practice so many times that I can probably recite them if I needed to

Taehyung laughed, as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
Taehyung: Well... it's been fun, I guess! It's really nice to get to know other people in the industry. If not for this programme, I wouldn't be able to sit down with the two of you like that.
Chaeyoung nodded with a small smile.
Chaeyoung: How do you find our members?
Taehyung laughed, stealing a glance at Jisoo, who watched him with a grin.
Taehyung: In the house, amongst the girls, I'm closest to the two of them. They're both... really nice.
Chaeyoung laughed and nodded.
Chaeyoung: Mm. Indeed, Jisoo-unnie and Jennie-unnie are really nice people. Alright - now that we've broken the ice, shall we start with our guitar lesson?
Jisoo nodded excitedly.
Jisoo: Yeah!
Taehyung smiled.
Taehyung: I'm ready when you both are.
Chaeyoung smiled as she reached for her guitar.
Chaeyoung: Alrighty, then! Let's first start with the basics.