E7P1: Tension

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!
Jungkook frowned as he got to his feet.
Jungkook: Hyung! It was my turn!
Seokjin: No? You gave Jieun your turn last week.
Jungkook: Who said so? Jieun's Jieun, I'm me.
Seokjin: No, she's your girlfriend. It's natural that she takes your turn.
Jungkook whined.
Jungkook: Cut this part out, let's restart-
Jieun rolled her eyes, pulling Jungkook back down onto his seat.
Jieun: Let's not be too greedy for screentime now, shall we?
Byulyi nodded, frowning at Seokjin.
Byulyi: I already told you earlier in the car to let him do it, but you still insisted on getting on his nerves...
Seokjin grinned sheepishly as Jungkook glared at him.

Seokjin: I only get to see Jungkook once a week, I've gotta make full use of it, don't you think?Jimin and Yoojung leant against each other, shakibg their heads as they watched the commotion unfold before their very eyes

Jimin and Yoojung leant against each other, shakibg their heads as they watched the commotion unfold before their very eyes.
Jimin: Can we start now? I wanna see what happens this week.
Yoojung nodded excitedly.
Yoojung: I think we're gonna get to see them on their second dates this week! I can't wait.
The other four finally snapped out of it.
Jieun: I'm super excited for Namjoon-ssi and Jisoo-ssi's date! We haven't really gotten to see much of them yet.
Jungkook: Isn't that what all the online communities are the most excited for too? The other three couples are already rather... stable.
Byulyi: Two, Jungkook, it's two. I think Yoongi made his intentions very clear last week. I read some comments telling him what he should do though, and that's not very nice.
Seokjin nodded.
Seokjin: I read them too. Some people are telling him to leave the show and look for Suran-noona, while others are telling him to forget about her and get together with Soyeon-ssi instead. Actually some people also are shipping him with Jennie-ssi.
Yoojung's eyes widened.
Yoojung: Jennie-ssi? Why her though?
Seokjin: Apparently they used to ship them since a long time back before they even joined the show. I just found out recently, but actually the three couples that have been thriving before the show even started are actually Yoonnie, Vsoo and Taennie.
Jungkook: Wow, V-ssi sure is very shippable.
Jimin: Right? But about Yoongi-hyung... actually just last night I was surfing on the web when I saw a couple of comments about his interaction with Jennie-ssi in the last scene of last week's episode. People were saying that he looked jealous or something, I don't know.
Seokjin burst into laughter.