E13P12: Why?

[Seoul Forest, Heart Signal Day 30]
{OST: "The Story Never Ends" by Lauv}

Soyeon nodded, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She sniffled a little, wiped away her tear and finally spoke.

Soyeon: Mm, oppa- I'm still here

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 30]

Namjoon's eyes widened when he heard the sound of Soyeon crying.
Namjoon: Oh no, did I make you cry? I'm so sorry-

[Seoul Forest, Heart Signal Day 30]

Soyeon shook her head and forced a smile, as if it would help her sound happier on the phone.
Soyeon: Stop saying sorry, oppa. Thank you is good enough, so that's what I'll say to you as well... thank you.
Soyeon bit her lower lip.
Soyeon: I'll put down the phone first, alright?
Without waiting for Namjoon to respond, Soyeon put down the phone and squatted down close to the ground as she burst into tears.

[Heart Signal Panel]

It was silent in the studio as the panelists furrowed their eyebrows, watching Soyeon cry. Most of them had tears in their eyes... it was hard to watch.
Byulyi: What does this mean though? So she's crying because she's guilty she's not choosing him...? Or what?
Jieun sighed.
Jieun: I still don't know... but this was unavoidable anyway - that's what happens when two guys like you at the same time.
Jungkook wiped away a tear.
Jungkook: Ah- it's complicated, ain't it?

[Yoongi's Car, Heart Signal Day 30]

Meanwhile, Yoongi sat in his car, with the car stereo turned on. He closed his eyes and hummed along to the familiar melody of "Song Request" - Soyeon and his favourite song.