E6P2: Pizza Party Tuesday Night

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: Wait- what was that look for?
Jieun: What look?
Seokjin: The grin on Hoseok-ssi's face.
Byulyi: This guy always seems like he knows something.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 6]
{OST: "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift}

Hoseok: Ah...
Hoseok whined, clutching his stomach as he leaned against a couch.
Hoseok: When are the girls coming home? I'm literally starving...
Namjoon pursed his lips.

Namjoon: Wait, guys- speaking of dinner, who's cooking tonight?Soyeon sighed

Soyeon sighed.
Soyeon: I'm so exhausted... can someone else cook tonight?
The door clicked at that very moment, and Jennie and Jisoo walked in.
Taehyung: Ah- finally! Ya, why did you guys take so long? You guys said you'd be back by 6pm.
Jennie laughed as she put down her bag on the sofa and took a seat on the floor between Chungha and Hoseok, right opposite Taehyung.
Jennie: We're sorry... we were practising really hard for our MAMA performance this year.
Jennie naturally scooped up Yeontan from Chungha's lap and chuckled.
Namjoon: Ooh...
Hoseok laughed.
Hoseok: We have something great in store for MAMA this year too... y'all can look forward to it.
Soyeon laughed.
Soyeon: That's really suspenseful. Will all of us be there?
Chungha: All of us except Yoongi-oppa, was it?
Yoongi looked up.
Yoongi: Actually, I was invited too.
Namjoon grinned.
Namjoon: Ah, he probably won producer of the year or something.
Yoongi shrugged and went back to his phone.
Jennie: Woah, that's so cool! We'll all be there, then! We should take a photo together or something.
Hoseok: Yeah, we should. By then, would we already have left?
Namjoon: No, we'd still be here.
Hoseok: Ah... I see. Anyway! Back on track! We were discussing what to have for dinner.
Jennie turned around to look at Jisoo, who had quietly taken off her shoes and took a seat at the corner of the sofa.
Jennie: Jisoo-unnie, what do you think!
The residents all turned to look at Jisoo.
Jisoo: Huh? Oh- I'm fine with anything.
Taehyung peered across the room at Jisoo, his facial expression unreadable.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: That was a weird look.
Byulyi frowned.
Byulyi: Do you think... perhaps... they haven't talked from last night?
Jieun: That's most probably the case. They both met so late the day before and probably left house early in the morning... there's no way they could have had a chance to talk.
Jimin: No wonder the atmosphere is a little off...
Yoojung frowned.
Yoojung: But actually what really happened last night? I really couldn't understand what happened.
Jungkook: What I think is... perhaps Jisoo-ssi was mad that Jennie-ssi and Taehyung-ssi kept their date a secret from her?
Seokjin: But I feel like, it wouldn't bother her unless she liked him?
Jungkook: That's what you think, though. Perhaps Jisoo-ssi sees Jennie-ssi as a sister and Taehyung-ssi as a good friend, so it could have caused her to feel a little upset.
Byulyi frowned.
Byulyi: I don't know man... that sounds almost a little too simple to be what happened.
Jieun scratched her head.
Jieun: And she still invited him out for the guitar lesson after that too... I'm so confused... maybe she was really tired or something?
Yoojung shook her head.
Yoojung: That can't be. She's only started acting like that only after she found out about their date.
Jimin sighed.
Jimin: Ah, this is tough.