E6P10: A Bold Move

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Okay, we're halfway there! Who shall we guess next?
Byulyi: Jennie-ssi. There's no doubt she's gonna ask Taehyung-ssi out, is there? Even Taehyung-ssi himself knows it.
Everyone nodded.
Seokjin: And Taehyung-ssi would message her back? Not Jisoo-ssi?
Jieun frowned.
Jieun: Ah, that's a tough one.
Jungkook: That's not a tough one, actually. I think Taehyung-ssi actually painted the picture that he was unclear about his feelings about Jennie-ssi but there wasn't any sign that Jisoo-ssi was a reason for his confusion. I think it's quite clear that he'll choose Jennie-ssi.
Seokjin: Actually, me too. Anyone has any objections?
No one raised any objections, so Seokjin drew in the two lines.

Seokjin: Now, all we have left as Namjoon-ssi and Jisoo-ssi

Seokjin: Now, all we have left as Namjoon-ssi and Jisoo-ssi. What do you think?
Jieun: I would like to say that the two of them chose each other.
Seokjin: You're saying we have four perfectly untangled lovelines this week? Interesting.
Jieun: That's actually what I'm saying.
Seokjin raised his eyebrows.
Seokjin: I'd like to hear an explanation for that claim.
Jieun shrugged.
Jieun: It's easy. Namjoon-ssi is clearly the most interested in Jisoo-ssi at the moment. I think Jisoo-ssi already had Namjoon-ssi in mind when she was talking to Taehyung-ssi earlier. When she came home, he talked to her first, and she did look pretty happy.
Jimin: Wait, but-
Jieun: I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna ask what if the person on Jisoo-ssi's mind isn't Namjoon-ssi, aren't you?
Jimin nodded and Jieun grinned.
Jieun: Okay, so now let's assume that we don't know Jisoo-ssi already has someone on her mind and she was still deciding. I have to say, in the living room, she did look a bit... bothered by Jennie-ssi and Taehyung-ssi's closeness, but that could be just an over-analysis. In this case, she can either discover her feelings for Taehyung-ssi and want to ask him out, or avoid him at all costs because she knows Jennie-ssi is very interested in him. Based on Jisoo-ssi's personality, which one would she choose?
Byulyi: After what she said to Taehyung-ssi on the way home earlier, I'd like her to choose the first option but knowing her, I'd say the second option. Whether she likes him or not, she'll not intrude.
Jimin: Woah, that actually makes sense. Jieun-noona is amazing at this, to be honest.
Yoojung: Let's just trust Jieun-unnie and go with the Namjoon-Jisoo couple.
Seokjin: Alright then, I'm drawing it in.