E9P3: Mood

[Taehyung's Car, Heart Signal Day 14]
{OST: "Hero" by Family Of The Year}

When Taehyung, Jisoo, Jennie and Namjoon had left the house later in the afternoon, the atmosphere in the car was already tense and awkward. Taehyung, who sat in the driver's seat, kept glancing at the back through the rear view mirror, where Jisoo and Namjoon were chatting. Jennie sat next to him, not uttering a single word as she pretended to fix her make up.
Taehyung: Wah... I'm excited.
Jennie smiled a little.
Jennie: Me too, oppa.
Taehyung glanced at the back, as Jisoo and Namjoon didn't seem to have heard him.
Taehyung: Guys? Is everything going okay at the back?
Namjoon slapped him in the shoulder.

Namjoon: Everything is perfectly fine, Taehyung-ah

Namjoon: Everything is perfectly fine, Taehyung-ah. Ya- you just need to focus on the road, that's good enough.
Taehyung rolled his eyes as he focused on the road ahead once more. At the back, Jisoo and Namjoon seemed to have no problem communicating at all.
Jisoo: What's that, oppa?
Namjoon: Oh, this?
Namjoon's smiled as he pulled out the ring from his ring finger on his right hand.
Namjoon: It's a mood ring.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: Oh? A mood ring?

[Taehyung's Car, Heart Signal Day 14]

Taehyung glanced at the back through the rear view mirror as Jennie glanced at him, watching him carefully.
Jisoo: A mood ring? Daebak! What's that? I've never heard of mood rings before. What do they do? Tell your mood?
Namjoon: Mmhmm! You wanna try?
Namjoon handed the ring over to Jisoo coolly.
Namjoon: Try it out! Wear it on your finger and it tells you your mood.
Jisoo: Really? Omo- that's so cool. You sure I can try it?
Namjoon laughed and shrugged.
Namjoon: Sure. Don't worry, it's cheap.
Jisoo's eyes widened as she took the ring from Namjoon and put it over her right ring finger.
Jisoo: Woah, daebak! That's so cool, did you see that? It changed from blue to dark green the moment I transferred it from your finger to mine! What do those two colours mean, oppa?
Taehyung listened in quietly.