E10P7: Heart To Heart

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 15]
{OST: "Moon" by Jin}

Yoongi came back and took his seat.
Yoongi: The two of them were busy having their own little conversation over there. But I called them back.
Soyeon laughed.

Soyeon: Ah, oppa- you should have let them be

Yoongi: Having their own private conversation is one thing, but I want my food.
Soyeon laughed as she patted Yoongi on the shoulder.
Soyeon: I'll give it to you.
Namjoon's smile faded a little as he watched the two.
Soyeon: Ah, I wonder how things are going between Taehyung-oppa and Jennie-unnie back in there. They've been gone for quite a while.
Yoongi: Yeah.
Namjoon glanced at Jisoo, whose smile didn't fade. She just smiled back at Namjoon and lifted her glass. Namjoon clinked his glass against hers and the two drank.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: Jisoo-ssi actually looks pretty calm.
Jungkook: I think she's aware that this is just a talk to settle things between them. Anyway, she also talked things out with Jennie-ssi that regardless of who ends up with Taehyung-ssi, they'll be happy for each other. In a sense, maybe that's what makes her so calm right now.
Byulyi: The talk had a good effect on her then.
Yoojung: For sure.
Jimin: On them both, to be honest.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 15]

Back inside, it was silent as Taehyung walked over to the living room while Jennie headed to the kitchen to get the drinks. Jennie had gathered a whole cooler box of drinks and was ready to head out again without speaking to Taehyung, but Taehyung beckoned her towards him and to take a seat next to him on the sofa.
Taehyung: Jennie-ya, let's talk for a bit.
Jennie hesitated, her eyes darting between the door and Taehyung, but she eventually set the cooler box down and joined him on the sofa.
Taehyung: We haven't spoken for a while, huh?
Jennie picked at her nails.
Jennie: Mm.
Taehyung: Do you have anything to say to me?
Jennie pursed her lips.
Taehyung: I'm sure you do. But so do I. Shall I go first?
Jennie shook her head slightly and finally managed to look up at Taehyung.
Jennie: Let me go first.
Taehyung was taken by surprise.
Taehyung: O-Oh, okay, sure.
Jennie pursed her lips, trying to sort out her thoughts.
Jennie: Let's start all the way from the beginning. When we first entered the house, oppa, I was interested. But at the same time, to be frank, I already felt nervous.
Taehyung pursed his lips.
Taehyung: Nervous?
Jennie: I knew you and Jisoo-unnie had known each other before this... so I already felt like I was on the losing end.
Taehyung nodded slowly.
Jennie: But every time I asked you about her, you always said that the two of you were good friends and that there was definitely nothing going on between you two. I tried to let that give me a peace of mind. But funnily enough-
Jennie laughed dryly.