E10P6: Little Conversations

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 15]
{OST: "Who" by Lauv ft. Jimin & Jungkook}

Over at the barbecue pit, Chungha and Hoseok grilled prawns and mussels in silence.
Hoseok: Careful, it's really hot, please don't burn yourself, Chungha-ya.
Chungha: Mm.
Hoseok's eyes widened in alarm as the fire got bigger.

Hoseok: Ya- Ya- Ya- let me take over

Chungha refused to let go of the tongs as Hoseok tried to grab it from her.
Chungha: I can do it, oppa. Don't worry.
Hoseok sighed exasperatedly as he let go.
Hoseok: You always like to do things by yourself. But the funny thing is that, you do everything well, so I have nothing to say.
Chungha laughed softly as she flipped over the prawns that were grilled to perfection.
Hoseok: Wah- daebak.
Chungha: Well... I guess it's a strength and weakness at the same time. I've pushed away a lot of guys in the past because I'm so independent. I guess most guys don't really like girls like me because they're not able to show how manly they are.
Hoseok laughed softly as he glanced at Chungha.
Hoseok: Well, I don't have a problem with that.
Chungha pursed her lips, unamused.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Jung Hoseok! She won't be amused unless you clarify that you only flirt with her! Get the hint right now, will you?

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 15]

Hoseok glanced up at Chungha, watching her quietly, his face straightening when he caught sight of hers.
Hoseok: Chungha-ya, can I ask you something?
Chungha continued grilling the mussels thoroughly, not sparing Hoseok a glance.
Chungha: Hm?
Hoseok pursed his lips before carrying on.
Hoseok: Last time you said that your ideal type is a guy who has a nice smile and can communicate well, am I right? Has your ideal type changed since then?
Chungha: Hm...
Chungha furrowed her eyebrows, thinking carefully about her answer.
Chungha: Well... it hasn't changed per se, but recently I have learnt a few more things that I should look out for.
Hoseok raised his eyebrows.
Hoseok: What are they?
Chungha bit her lower lip.