E4P14: Never Mind

[Magpie Brewing Co., Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "All About Us" by He Is We & Owl City}

Taehyung let out an embarrassed laugh as he cupped his cheeks.
Taehyung: Ya- are you sure you're not a flirt or something? Why do you always say such things!
Jennie laughed.
Jennie: Not bad, huh. But seriously, you have such a kind soul. That was what I was thinking about.
Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung: Thank you. But I don't think investing is being kind though. Being kind is like... donating to charity.
Jennie: Which you do too.
Taehyung: I mean, yeah, but-
Jennie smiled.
Jennie: Investing in itself isn't a kind act, but investing after knowing what kind of state the company is in... is kind.
Taehyung: Well-
Jennie: If the company was doing fine, would you have invested?
Taehyung thought for a while.
Taehyung: Probably not?
Jennie: See? That's being kind.
Taehyung laughed as he took a big bite of pizza.
Taehyung: I never really thought of it that way...

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin: That was honestly a really nice thing to say.

[Magpie Brewery Co., Heart Signal Day 4]

The night continued with the pair talking about all things under the sun, ranging from their careers, their interests. Jennie gasped all of a sudden after Taehyung had told her a piece of news.
Jennie: What? Really?
Taehyung laughed and nodded.
Taehyung: I was thinking about it... and I think it would be a good idea.
Jennie gasped.
Jennie: Heol... I'll be so happy... I've always wanted to meet him.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists were confused.
Byulyi: Huh? Who are they talking about?

[Magpie Brewery Co., Heart Signal Day 4]

Taehyung grinned as he whipped out his phone and showed it to Jennie. Jennie's eyes lit up as she saw Taehyung's phone wallpaper.
Jennie: Oh my gosh, he's so cute!
Taehyung grinned as he took back his phone from Jennie and admired the cute wallpaper he had of a black and tan Pomeranian dog.