E9P6: Inner Child

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 14]
{OST: "Inner Child" by V}

Back at home, Chungha was having a chill day at home. Unlike what Namjoon had suggested, she actually hadn't spoken much to Yoongi all day. But there was actually a reason for that - Yoongj had left home in the late afternoon and hadn't come back home yet. She lazed around in the sofa, until she heart the chattering of voices and she sat up immediately. A few moments later, the door opened and Hoseok and Soyeon walked in.
Hoseok: Oh-? Chungha-ya, you're still here? Were you laying here all day?
Chungha pouted.

Chungha: The four of them went on a double date, the two of you went on a date, Yoongi-oppa went out, so only I was home

Chungha: The four of them went on a double date, the two of you went on a date, Yoongi-oppa went out, so only I was home. I was so bored.
Soyeon pouted as she took her seat on the floor.
Soyeon: You should have told me, unnie. The three of us could have gone out together or something.
Chungha glanced at Hoseok, who was taking off his shoes, not listening in on their conversation. She turned back to Soyeon.
Chungha: How was it? Your date?
Soyeon laughed as she gave Chungha's hands a squeeze.
Soyeon: It wasn't a date, don't worry. We just had a talk about our feelings over some tea.
Chungha raised her eyebrows.
Chungha: Your feelings, huh.
Hoseok came over and sat on the ground next to Soyeon, as he smiled at Chungha.
Hoseok: How was your day? What did you do at home?
Chungha shrugged.
Chungha: Just the usual stuff. How was your... date?
Hoseok smiled as he glanced at Soyeon.
Hoseok: It was fun, wasn't it?
Soyeon's eyes darted from Hoseok to Chungha and back to Hoseok. She let out an awkward laugh.
Soyeon: I mean, yeah, it was fun... but not too fun.
Hoseok turned to look at Chungha.
Hoseok: We went to this tea house in Insadong that really has the best tea.
Chungha pursed her lips.
Chungha: Oh, is that so?
Soyeon laughed nervously as she looked at Chungha.
Soyeon: Oh, it was good, but I've tasted better, unnie.
Hoseok: You were the one saying it was the best tea you've ever-
Soyeon nudged Hoseok in the ribcage, begging him to shut up. But Hoseok didn't get her hint.
Hoseok: No? Wasn't the snacks really good though? The rice puff thingy and the-
Soyeon shook her head.
Soyeon: Shh-
Chungha got up from her seat and stretched a little.
Chungha: Hey, I'm feeling kinda sleepy right now. I'll head to my room first, okay? Goodnight, oppa. See you later, Soyeon-ah.
Hoseok: Oh-
Hoseok raised his eyebrows in surprise.