E5P3: Nation's Power Couple

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 5]
{OST: "Grumpy" by Bolbbalgan4}

Chungha looked up in confusion. 
Chungha: Huh?
Hoseok laughed awkwardly.
Hoseok: What I'm saying is, don't worry, it's not troublesome at all, really. I'll bring you to Gapyeong on time, so just relax and enjoy the ride.
Chungha pouted gratefully.
Chungha: Thank you then, oppa. You're the best!
Hoseok smiled.
Hoseok: Why don't you go get ready? I'll finish up this dishes and see you down here later at 10!
Chungha: That's so nice of you... really...
Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok: Go ahead!Chungha nodded as she wiped her hands and headed out of the kitchen

Hoseok: Go ahead!
Chungha nodded as she wiped her hands and headed out of the kitchen.
Chungha: Thank you, oppa! In that case, see you down here later at 10!
Hoseok smiled as he kept scrubbing at the bowl in his hand.
Hoseok: Mm!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin: I've gotta say this again, but Hoseok-ssi is actually really sweet. We saw a drunk side of him the night before, but actually he's really sweet. Even in his drunk state, he was still awfully nice.
Yoojung nodded.
Yoojung: That's a given. He's really kind by nature, and genuine too. The image he portrays on TV is really who he is in real life. Can you believe someone like him even exists?

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 5]

Taehyung and Namjoon headed back to their room after helping Soyeon with their beds.
Taehyung: Hyung! You're really gonna exchange producing skills with Soyeon?
Namjoon laughed as he kicked back on the sofa in their room and flipped open one of the magazines.
Namjoon: Yeah, why?
Taehyung jumped onto the sofa next to him.
Taehyung: Nothing, just- have fun.
Namjoon laughed as he glanced up at Taehyung.
Namjoon: Well- I guess I wanted to ask her about Yoongi-hyung as well. That time Soyeon confided in me about something that happened between the two of them, but they both ended up as date partners. I wonder how it went.
Taehyung nodded slowly as he put his legs on the table and reclined.
Taehyung: Me too, honestly. But seeing that she didn't throw away the headphones Yoongi-hyung gave her...
Namjoon laughed.