E3P10: It's Always Surprising

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin: Oh, wow. Taehyung-ie...
Seokjin: Wow, he spoke up for her.
Silence fell over the studio as the panelists dwelled on the last conversation that took place between Yoongi and Taehyung.
Narrator: Participants must send an anonymous text message to the Signal Messenger addressed to the person they are most interested in at the moment. The messages will then be sent out to their respective recipients through the Signal Messenger. As such, the recipients will have no idea who sent the messages to them. Today, you will be answering the question as girls versus boys. From now, please guess the eight residents' love lines based on their heart signals.
Yoojung shrieked.
Yoojung: Now?!
Byulyi: Wow, this is the third time already and I still get caught by surprise every single time.
Jungkook: Well, well... This week's episode was definitely really eventful.
Jieun: Wait... So it's a girls versus boys game today, huh...
Seokjin: Since it's ladies first, we'll let you girls choose whether you wanna guess the love lines of the girls or the guys.
Byulyi, Jieun and Yoojung exchanged looks.
Byulyi: Wait, let me see... Who are the ones who are easy to guess? Jennie-ssi, Chungha-ssi- wait, no- Chungha-ssi may be confusing too... Soyeon-ssi, no, wait- urgh-
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Okay, so for girls, only Jennie-ssi is easy to guess. For guys, there's Namjoon-ssi, Hoseok-ssi, Yoongi- oh, wait- maybe Yoongi's gonna be hard to guess too. But I think the guys are generally easier to guess, don't you think?
Yoojung nodded.
Yoojung: Let's just go with the guys.
Jimin: Alright then! We'll guess the girls' love lines. Never mind! We can still do it!
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Alright, so- who do you girls wanna start with? Namjoon-ssi?
Jieun: Namjoon-ssi is obviously headed towards Chungha-ssi. Hoseok-ssi towards Chungha-ssi too. It was evident in their final conversation that both of them still have not had a change of mind.
Yoojung: Mmhmm.
Byulyi: Yup, I agree.
Seokjin: Okay, then!
Seokjin drew two arrows on the board.

Seokjin: Y'all are left with Taehyung-ssi and Yoongi

Byulyi frowned.
Byulyi: I'd say... Yoongi would still choose Soyeon-ssi. What do y'all think?
Yoojung: I think so. The headphones he gave... I mean, we assume that's his gift... don't you think Soyeon-ssi is the only one who uses that? Out of all the girls, she's the only one who produces music and will require such a high quality headphone set. Do you think he had that in mind?
Jieun: Perhaps. Or it could just be one of the only things he knows how to buy...
Byulyi: He didn't receive a single text last night though. That means he would be aware Soyeon-ssi didn't text him. Do you think he'd change his mind because of that?
Jieun frowned, shaking her head.
Jieun: I doubt so. He's pretty nonchalant about everything, I doubt he even cares who he sends his message to. I think the only reason why he keeps sending her texts is because she is literally the only one he's talked to.
Yoojung: That makes sense. I think Yoongi-oppa will still choose Soyeon-ssi too. So... confirmed?
Byulyi: Mmhmm.
Jieun: Confirmed.
Seokjin: Confirmed?
Byulyi: Yeah, draw it in.
Seokjin drew in another arrow.