E11P9: The Unpredictable Lady

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 18]
{OST: "Stigma" by V}

Yoongi and Namjoon's serious talk ensued after Hoseok and Chungha left.
Namjoon: Every morning I make coffee for her, I wash her cup for her everyday, I talk to her and check in on her feelings often. Tell me how much you've done for her ever since you came here.
Yoongi hesitated.

Yoongi: I gave her feedback for her song, and I came to watch her at MAMA and gave her-Namjoon: And

Namjoon: And...?
Yoongi: And...
Yoongi thought for a while.
Yoongi: Why are you asking me this? Is how much you like someone measured by how much you give them?
Namjoon: No, but the more you like someone, the more you want to give her, no?
Yoongi stared at Namjoon.
Yoongi: So you're saying you like her more.
Namjoon: Exactly.
Yoongi paused.
Yoongi: But she likes me more.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists let out a loud gasp.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 18]

Namjoon: What makes you so sure of that?
Yoongi stared straight at Namjoon.
Yoongi: What do you think? You think she likes you more?
Namjoon refused to answer Yoongi's question and got up from his seat instead, holding his cup in his hands.
Namjoon: It doesn't matter, since we haven't come to the end yet.
Yoongi: True.
Namjoon headed over to the sink, where he washed his own cup.
Namjoon: Anyway, we found out today that we have Hobi-Chungha, and Taetae-Jisoo. I guess one of us will be with her for this final date.
Yoongi nodded slowly, not saying a single word.
Namjoon: Good luck, hyung.
Yoongi: You too.
Namjoon looked down and focused on washing Soyeon's cup.
Namjoon: I'm curious who it will be.
Namjoon placed his and Soyeon's cup next to each other on the rack, for them to dry. He glanced up at Yoongi one last time as he made his way out of the kitchen towards the staircase.
Namjoon: You can wash your cup on your own.
And then, he headed up.