E1P6: The Two Idiots

[Signal House, Heart Signal X2 Day 1]
{OST: "Bom" by Bolbbalgan4}

The rest of the residents went to their respective rooms to wash up and get ready for dinner, while Taehyung and Jisoo got to work immediately. But the both of them really seemed as blur as they had made themselves out to be, as they stood in front of the kitchen counter, staring at the bunch of ingredients laid out in front of them. Taehyung finally spoke, after a whole minute of silence.
Taehyung: I guess... it's just left with us now.
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: Oh no... what are we gonna do?
Taehyung scanned the ingredients carefully.
Taehyung: There's onions, eggs, kimchi, pork, perhaps we can make a kimchi stew?

Jisoo: Do you know how to make kimchi stew?Taehyung looked at her furtively, pursing his lips and trying not to smile as he shook his head

Taehyung looked at her furtively, pursing his lips and trying not to smile as he shook his head.
Taehyung: But we can Google it!
Jisoo: Jennie told me kimchi stew is easy to make, but difficult to make it taste good. Maybe we shouldn't risk it?
Taehyung frowned.
Taehyung: What do you suggest then?
Jisoo: Maybe... kimchi fried rice? I think it's way easier.
Taehyung: Ooh- My friend Jimin taught me how to cook that before! Perhaps we can give it a shot!
Jisoo beamed.
Jisoo: Alright then! Let's get it!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin raised his eyebrows.
Jieun: You taught Taehyung-ssi how to cook kimchi fried rice before?
Jimin scratched his head.
Jimin: I did? I don't remember.
Yoojung's eyes widened.
Yoojung: Wait- wasn't it fried noodles that you taught him how to do? Oh no, he can't use the same recipe for fried rice - it's gonna turn out so bad...
Jimin froze.
Jimin: Right - it was fried noodles. Good grief, he better not mess this up.

[Signal House, Heart Signal X2 Day 1]

Meanwhile, the other five residents were sitting in the lounge area on the second floor, after they had scouted around the house a little bit.
Namjoon: There's four rooms - two on top and two below, where would you girls like to stay? You girls can pick first.
Soyeon: Oh, really?
Chungha: That's really nice of you guys.
The three girls turned to each other to discuss.