E9P4: No Escape

[No Escape, Heart Signal Day 14]
{OST: "Crossroads" by GFriend}

After the four had finally settled their pairings, they were blindfolded and led into their own respective rooms. After the staff had left the room, they all took off their blindfolds.
Jennie: Omo- it feels like we're in an Indiana Jones movie.
Taehyung: You're right.
Taehyung picked up a metal cup from the table.

Taehyung: Oh? What's this for?Jennie frowned as she came over and took a look at the cup Taehyung had in his hands

Jennie frowned as she came over and took a look at the cup Taehyung had in his hands.
Jennie: No idea. Oppa, what should we do first?
Taehyung: Hm... based on my experience, usually escape rooms begin with the need to find patterns on the wall or somewhere somehow. The pattern should give us a clue.
Jennie nodded.
Jennie: You're right! Alright then, let's split up and look for the clues first.
Taehyung and Jennie went on their own way, searching high and low for the first clue, but after a while, they still couldn't find anything.
Taehyung: Woah, this is hard.
Jennie laughed.
Jennie: Well, at least it isn't scary.
Taehyung nodded as he looked down at the cup in his hands once more.
Taehyung: Wait... let me check if this cup has any patterns on it.
Taehyung inspected the cup very carefully, but indeed, there was no sign of any pattern engraved on it. He let out a deep sigh.
Taehyung: Ah... should we call for help? They said we have three hints, don't we?
Jennie nodded.
Jennie: We should use that wisely though.
Taehyung: I mean, we're stuck now so...
Jennie shrugged.
Jennie: Alright then.
Taehyung placed the cup down temporarily on a wooden box next to the telephone.
Taehyung: What should we ask-
Jennie's eyes widened.

Jennie: Wait a second- oppa! That small little door over there - it wasn't open before this, was it?Taehyung looked at where Jennie was pointing and indeed, there was a small little hole in the wall that had opened up all of a sudden

Taehyung looked at where Jennie was pointing and indeed, there was a small little hole in the wall that had opened up all of a sudden. Taehyung's eyes widened as he stepped away from the telephone.
Taehyung: Woah.
He picked up the cup experimentally and indeed, when the cup was raised, the door shut immediately. Jennie laughed as she clapped her hands excitedly.
Jennie: Woah! This is so cool! Oppa, how did you even think of it!
Taehyung smiled sheepishly.
Taehyung: Well... actually, it was accidental.
Jennie laughed.
Jennie: Whatever, you still did it anyway. Shall we go over there and take a look?
Taehyung nodded.