E4P1: First Date Jitters

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!
Byulyi: Gosh! Finally we're not arguing about who to do the introduction.
Seokjin sneered at Jungkook.
Seokjin: Yeah, but next week's my turn so-
Yoojung: Ah! I'm really excited about this weeks episode!
Jieun squealed.
Jieun: The first date! Ah... I still remember what it was like. It was so heart-fluttering.
Jimin sniggered.
Jimin: Even though yours was with Yoongi-hyung?
Jieun rolled her eyes.

Jieun: Please, Yoongi's a great guy

Jieun: Please, Yoongi's a great guy. We just didn't have chemistry whatsoever, okay. But I'm super excited to find out the couples this week!
Seokjin: Who do y'all wanna see together?
Jungkook: Personally, I'm actually looking forward to Yoongi-hyung's date.
Byulyi: Oh- right. Honestly, all of us, I feel.
Jungkook: Right? I wonder how he'll carry himself and if he'll reveal anything about what happened. If he's going on the date with Soyeon-ssi, it will be 2 times more interesting.
Jieun: Ah, because of what happened between them so far?
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook: And also what Taehyung-ssi told him at the end of the last episode.
Jimin: Oh, right... I remember.
Jungkook: I found the messages that they sent to each other last week pretty interesting too.
Byulyi: What did they send? I can't really remember the contents of the message.
Jungkook: Yoongi-hyung didn't say much, something like "have a nice day" or something. Soyeon-ssi's one was interesting - she said she wanted to know everything about him.
Yoojung: Oh... yeah. I remember that. I wonder how their date will turn out.
Byulyi: I actually wanna see Taehyung-ssi and Jisoo-ssi on a date too, to be honest.
Seokjin shook his head.

Seokjin: There she goes again

Jieun: Again?
Seokjin sighed.
Seokjin: Yeah, again. Ever since last week, she has been telling me nonstop about how she thinks Taehyung-ssi and Jisoo-ssi will ultimately end up together.
The panelists laughed. Byulyi shrugged.
Byulyi: There's nothing wrong with stating what I think.
Jungkook: Ah, but Byulyi-noona keeps guessing wrongly.
Byulyi glared at Jungkook.
Byulyi: Ya- Jeon Jungkook, you're getting brave.
Jungkook cowered.
Jungkook: I'm kidding. Okay, fine. To some extent, there may be a possibility of that happening - we don't know yet. But personally, I feel like an unusual pairing would be interesting to watch as well. Something equivalent to the Yoongi-Jieun date, ha.
Jieun hit Jungkook hard on the shoulder.
Jieun: Hey, enough with that. And you just like to see people suffer from awkwardness, don't you?
Jungkook grinned.
Jungkook: I do, indeed.
Seokjin: What a sadist. But what kind of pairing would match that description, though?
Jungkook thought for a while.
Jungkook: Any pairing with Yoongi-hyung.
The panelists laughed.
Jieun: Alright! Enough with the recap! I wanna hope right in, I'm so excited.
Jimin: Let's go! Please show us this week's video.
Yoojung: Go, go!