E1P5: The Box Of Fate

[Heart Signal Panel]

Yoojung: She has such a down-to-earth personality!
Jimin: I support her already... but I hope she doesn't get too nervous? Right now she looks so uncomfortable.
Byulyi: Was that not everyone the first time they entered the house? My heart was literally about to jump out of my chest.
Seokjin: Huh? Really? It was okay for me though, I thought it was pretty fun from day one-
Seokjin shut up immediately when he noticed the looks his fellow panelists were giving him.

[Signal House, Heart Signal X2 Day 1]

Taehyung stood up from his seat.
Taehyung: Do you guys want some water? I'll go to the kitchen and get some.
Jisoo: Yes, please.
Soyeon: That will be nice, thank you.
Namjoon: Taehyung-ah, just get like six glasses of water for whoever wants them.
Taehyung: Got it.
Jennie stood up tentatively.
Jennie: Shall I help you?

Taehyung was evidently surprised by Jennie's sudden offer but nodded and smiled

Taehyung: That'll be nice, thank you.
The rest of them watched on as Taehyung and Jennie made their way towards the kitchen. Namjoon clasped his hands together, smiling at the three of his housemates. The atmosphere had become way quieter after two of them had left, and it was Namjoon took it upon himself to eliminate the awkwardness in the air.
Namjoon: So...
But he was interrupted by the opening of the door. Everyone turned around in surprise, completely not expecting yet another resident to arrive at that very moment.
Hoseok: Wait, no way-
Soyeon's mouth fell open.
Soyeon: Another one?
Jennie clasped her hands over her mouth, watching silently. It was completely silent when the doorknob turned and Chungha walked into the house with a huge smile. Everyone immediately froze.
Chungha: A-Annyeonghaseyo.
Namjoon looked the most nervous of all, but he smiled as he rose to his feet.
Namjoon: Oh- annyeonghaseyo.
Hoseok nudged Namjoon in the side before standing up too, and bowing several times.