E8P4: Disappointment

[Lotte Mart, Heart Signal Day 12]
{OST: "Who Do You Love" by
The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds of Summer}

Yoongi hesitated, before repeating after Soyeon.
Yoongi: You have feelings.
Soyeon looked right into Yoongi's eyes.
Soyeon: Yes, I have feelings.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: It really does feel like she's saying I have feelings... for you, without saying it at all.

[Lotte Mart, Heart Signal Day 12]

Yoongi thought for a while.

Yoongi: Alright then, I'll tell you

Soyeon looked up at him expectantly.
Yoongi: She wants to get back with me, that's what she told me over the phone last night.
Silence fell over the two as they both stared deeply into each other's eyes. Soyeon eventually broke the eye contact, looking away and forcing a smile before she looked up at Yoongi again.
Soyeon: Oh, isn't that great?
Yoongi swallowed hard.
Yoongi: You really have no idea what's going on, do you?
Soyeon's smile disappeared.
Soyeon: Do you really think I don't? I think I have more idea than you, oppa. You yourself don't even have any idea about your own feelings, how can you say that about me?
Yoongi pursed his lips, his expression grim.
Yoongi: I'll get that sorted. In the meantime, stop acting like everything's okay, because for me, obviously it isn't.
Soyeon swallowed hard, trying to maintain her facial expressions.
Soyeon: What am I supposed to do then? Cry just because things don't go the way I want it to?
Yoongi was silent.
Soyeon: You're the one who should stop pretending everything is okay, oppa. Figure out your feelings and stop giving people false hope again and again, it's sickening.
Soyeon bit her lower lip, fighting back the urge to cry.
Soyeon: You came into the house, telling people not to fall for you, that in itself was of the highest calling. How is that even possible? Have you ever thought of how other people felt? Think about it. You did all this just to prove a point but did you ever consider the feelings of all the people around you?
Soyeon breathed heavily, staring at Yoongi who stared right back. With one last glare sent his way, she turned around and left.