E13P6: Do It For You

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 29]
{OST: "Song Request" by Lee Sora ft. Suga}

Soyeon frowned as she watched Namjoon fidget around in his sleep.
Soyeon: He's moving around though? It's not good to leave him like that, is it?
Hoseok: He'll be fine, he doesn't really throw up that often.
Hoseok waved goodbye to the two and headed to the room first.

Hoseok: See you guys tomorrow!Yoongi got to his feet tentatively, eyeing Soyeon who was still crouched next to Namjoon, looking like she was trying to think of a better alternative

Yoongi got to his feet tentatively, eyeing Soyeon who was still crouched next to Namjoon, looking like she was trying to think of a better alternative.
Yoongi: Soyeon-ah, you're not going to bed yet?
Soyeon: Mm...
Soyeon hesitated.
Soyeon: You go ahead, oppa. I think I'll stay here tonight and make sure he's alright.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: Wah, daebak- she'd actually do that for him? That's so sweet.
Jungkook: Is it just me? Or does Soyeon-ssi seem to be particularly concerned about him?
Byulyi: I don't think it's just you.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 29]

Yoongi frowned.
Yoongi: He'll be fine. And for all we know, he may wake up in a few hours and head back up.
Soyeon didn't even look up at Yoongi.
Soyeon: But he might not. It's alright, oppa, you can go on first.
Yoongi bit his lower lip.
Yoongi: But I wanna talk to you about something.
Soyeon: Can it wait till tomorrow?
Yoongi pursed his lips.
Yoongi: It's important though.
Soyeon: And how important is that?
Yoongi hesitated for a bit.
Yoongi: It's about what we spoke about that day in my room. I need to tell you something.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Oh? They haven't spoken since that day?
Jieun: It seems so.
Jungkook: Ya- he needs to hurry up and tell her that he's made up his mind... I don't want there to be any unnecessary misunderstandings to the very end.
Yoojung clasped her hands together.
Yoojung: Please... Soyeon-ssi... please listen to him...
Jimin: I thought you were on Namjoon-ssi's camp.
Yoojung: Honestly, it doesn't even matter anymore, as long as we get a happy ending for two of them... Plus, I hate misunderstandings the most.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 29]

Soyeon stared at Yoongi blankly for a while, then she turned back towards Namjoon.