E12P5: Pent Up Feelings

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 21]
{OST: "Tell me about your day" by Kwon Jin Ah}

Chungha: We're home!
Chungha and Hoseok stepped into the house later that evening. Everything was silent - it was like no one was at home. Chungha turned to Hoseok, her eyebrows raised.

Chungha: Where's everyone?Hoseok frowned, scanning the house as he removed his shoes

Hoseok frowned, scanning the house as he removed his shoes.
Hoseok: It's so quiet - the lights are all off too.
Chungha: Is everyone sleeping?
Chungha glanced down at her watch.
Chungha: Can't be, it's only 7pm.
Hoseok: Let's go to our rooms first, see if anyone's there.
At that moment, they heard a shuffling of footsteps, as Jennie walked down the stairs.
Jennie: Oh-? You two are finally back.
Hoseok: Oh- Jennie-ya, what's up with the atmosphere at home?
Jennie pursed her lips.
Jennie: Yoongi-oppa is in a horrible mood. And as a result, we're all in a bad mood too. The mood at home is terrible - everyone is in their rooms at the moment. I just went up to check on Soyeon-ie. She says she has no idea what's up with him as well, but she doesn't dare to go talk to him.
Hoseok pursed his lips.
Hoseok: You two can return to your rooms first, I'll go talk to him.
Chungha nodded.
Chungha: Talk to him nicely, oppa. You should have an idea of what it is about, don't you? Take it easy on him.
Hoseok nodded.
Hoseok: I will.
With that, Hoseok headed towards his room in the corner of the house, knocked on the door twice, before entering.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: Ah... Yoongi must feel horrible right now...
Jimin: Oh, right- that happened. I'm sure he'd wanna be left alone. But let's see, I guess.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 21]

Hoseok: Yoongi-hyung?
Hoseok opened the room door slightly and peeked in. Yoongi lay wrapped up under his blanket on his bed, motionless.
Hoseok: Yoongi-hyung?
Hoseok approached him slowly, making sure not to make too much noise with his feet.
Hoseok: Are you okay?
Yoongi: Leave me alone, I wanna be alone.
But Hoseok didn't leave. He inched closer, trying to peer over the sheets to see if Yoongi was alright.
Hoseok: Hyung-
Yoongi: Leave me alone.
Hoseok: Hyung, let's just talk for a little bit-
Yoongi threw off the sheets at that moment, revealing his tear-streaked face.
Yoongi: I said, leave!
Hoseok put up his hands defensively, backing out of the room slowly.
Hoseok: Okay, I'll leave, I'll leave.
Hoseok left the room, closing the door right behind him. Yoongi flopped down onto his bed once more, staring into space with his tearful eyes, until the door clicked open for the second time. Yoongi sighed exasperatedly.
Yoongi: I told you to go. Go to Namjoon's room or something tonight, I wanna be alone. Please.
Soyeon stood at the door, biting her lower lip nervously.