E7P9: Merry Christmas

[Andong Jjimdak, Heart Signal Day 11]

Yoongi and Soyeon were halfway through the meal.
Soyeon: That's it, I can't eat this.
Soyeon made a face as she spat out the broccoli into a piece of tissue.

Soyeon: This tastes so

Soyeon: This tastes so... bad. It's even worse than when I tried it a while back.
Yoongi shrugged.
Yoongi: At least you gave it another go. Good job.
Soyeon pursed her lips, looking up at Yoongi apologetically.
Soyeon: Sorry, oppa.
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: Why would you apologise to me? It's for your own good.
Soyeon: Because... you wanted me to try it but I still hate it.
Yoongi: It's okay, I wasn't expecting you to like it anyway. It's more about the baby steps, you know?
Soyeon: Ah... I know what you mean. Like, the more often I taste it I might eventually get used to it?
Yoongi: Exactly.
Soyeon laughed.
Soyeon: I get your good intentions, oppa. But it's actually kind of getting worse and worse each time-
Buzz! Buzz! Yoongi's phone vibrated in his pocket once more, for the seventh time that day. Soyeon bit her lip.
Soyeon: Oppa, don't worry about me. Maybe you should pick it up.
Yoongi pressed the phone tightly against his thigh, trying to drown out the vibrations.
Yoongi: I told you it's not important. I really don't have to take it.
Soyeon frowned.
Soyeon: But you won't know that until you pick up. What if it turns out to be about something important?
Yoongi shook his head.
Yoongi: I already know what it is about and no, it isn't important.
Soyeon: But how would you know that?
Yoongi was irritated at this point.

Yoongi: It's nothing, okay? Don't bother about it, let's continue eating

But Soyeon didn't give up.
Soyeon: Oppa, are you sure-
Yoongi exploded.
Yoongi: It's Suran, okay? Are you happy now? I don't want to pick it up, alright? Can you just respect my own personal decisions for once instead of poking your nose into every single damn thing?

[Heart Signal Panel]

The studio was so silent that you could literally a pin drop. Everyone watched on in breathless suspense, wondering about what was going to happen next.