E10P1: An Open Book

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!
The panelists applauded.
Jimin: So... last week was a whole mess.
Yoojung: So many things happened. Shall we do a quick recap?
Seokjin: Moon Byulyi will start the ball rolling.
Byulyi raised her eyebrows at Seokjin, before proceeding to do as asked.
Byulyi: Firstly, Hoseok-ssi and Soyeon-ssi had a date. Somewhat... a date, I guess. At least, that's what Chungha-ssi misunderstood it to be.
Jieun frowned.

Jieun: Ah, really! I hope Hoseok-ssi steps up this week and expresses his feelings in front of her! Small things like these can really tear people apart

Byulyi: Next, we also had the double date.
Jimin: Oh... the double date.
Yoojung: The double date that packed a punch.
Jungkook: It was definitely memorable, for sure. So much came out of it.
Jieun: We had Taehyung-ssi and Jisoo-ssi realising their feelings for each other and having a cute late night talk about it.
Seokjin sighed dreamily.
Seokjin: I wonder how they will act around each other after that happened.
Byulyi: But don't forget about Jennie-ssi.
Jungkook: Right... Jennie-ssi. But actually netizens are really enjoying the interactions between her and Namjoon-ssi, aren't they? They even gave them a ship name - Kim-Kim couple.
Yoojung: I don't get it... Taehyung-oppa and Jennie-ssi was also Kim-Kim couple-
Jimin: Let them live, Choi Yoojung.
The panelists laughed.
Jieun: And not to forget... we have Soyeon-ssi and Yoongi... we didn't see much of them this week. Hopefully we find out what conspired between Yoongi and Suran-unnie too.
Seokjin: It's not confirmed that he really went out to see her.
Byulyi: Well, but it's highly possible.
Jungkook: We'll see, I guess. Please show us this week's clips!

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 15]
{OST: "Good Time" by
Owl City & Carly Ray Jepsen}

It was late in the afternoon when the members started gathering in the living room, starting to get ready for the barbecue party. Taehyung was out, buying last minute barbecue food items, Namjoon, Chungha and Jennie were outside starting the fire, and Hoseok and Jisoo were setting up the foldable table in the center of the living room, leaving Yoongi and Soyeon to prepare the food in the kitchen.
Yoongi: We should put on an apron, shouldn't we? The marinade might splash onto our clothes.
Soyeon nodded.
Soyeon: Yeah, we should.
Yoongi picked up an apron and offered to help Soyeon put it on, but Soyeon picked up the other apron and put it on without a second thought.