E8P10: Unexpected

[Heart Signal Panel]

Narrator: Participants must send an anonymous text message to the Signal Messenger addressed to the person they are most interested in at the moment. Since last week, the messages sent will not be sent out to their respective recipients. Today, you will be answering the question together. From now, please guess the eight residents' love lines based on their heart signals.
Jimin: Today we're guessing their love lines together! That makes it easier, actually.
Jieun: Not if we have differing opinions.
Yoojung: I think today's love lines are pretty straightforward though?
Seokjin: Is that so? Yoojung-ah, why don't you give us your answers then?
Yoojung looked at the board and furrowed her eyebrows.

Yoojung: Well

Yoojung: Well... firstly, I'm pretty sure Yoongi-oppa and Soyeon-ssi chose each other this week.
Seokjin: Mmhmm.
Yoojung: And... well, Hoseok-oppa and Chungha-ssi of course.
Seokjin: Yeah.
Yoojung: Namjoon-oppa chose Soyeon-ssi and Jennie-ssi chose Taehyung-oppa.
Seokjin: And lastly...?
Yoojung sighed.
Yoojung: That's what I'm unsure about.
Seokjin nodded in agreement.
Seokjin: I think we all agree with you on the rest - don't we?
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Seokjin: When it's down to Taehyung-ssi and Jisoo-ssi, we're kind of divided am I right?
Everyone nodded.
Seokjin: In that case, let's start with Jisoo-ssi! Based on last week's answer, Jisoo-ssi actually chose Taehyung-ssi. Who thinks Jisoo-ssi chose him again, raise up your hands!
Everyone raised up their hands.
Seokjin: Wait- really?
Byulyi: I mean, if she chose him last week, there's no reason why she'd change her mind, is there? She decided to ask him out on the double date too.
Jungkook: But actually... come to think of it, she was the one that initiated leaving the room so that Taehyung-ssi and Jennie-ssi could talk to each other all alone in the room. If she is sure of her feelings for him, would she really do that?
Jieun frowned.

Jieun: The talk between Jisoo-ssi and Jennie-ssi earlier on is also making me second-guess my answer - would Jennie-ssi's feelings affect her choice? Then again, her messages aren't being sent, so no one really knows who's message would he sent to...

Jieun: The talk between Jisoo-ssi and Jennie-ssi earlier on is also making me second-guess my answer - would Jennie-ssi's feelings affect her choice? Then again, her messages aren't being sent, so no one really knows who's message would he sent to who, so Jisoo-ssi will probably send it to the person she really likes.
Jimin: And that person is... Taehyung.
Seokjin: Alright then, everyone vote again - who thinks Jisoo-ssi chose Taehyung-ssi once more?
Everyone put up their hands.
Seokjin: Okay, very good! Moving on to Taehyung-ssi, who thinks he chose Jisoo-ssi, put up your hands!
The panelists were all undecided - there was too much for them to think about.
Jieun: I'd say... he wouldn't send it to Jisoo-ssi if he was unsure about his feelings. Right now, I feel like he's conflicted about whether he likes her or not.
Yoojung shook her head in disagreement.
Yoojung: I think he likes Jisoo-ssi! He's just conflicted about whether to act on those feelings or not, because he doesn't want to hurt Jennie-ssi.
Jimin nodded in agreement.
Jimin: I agree with Yoojung-ie. Based on how happy he was when Jisoo-ssi handed him the tickets, versus the way he talked to Jennie-ssi and invited her out, you can see an apparent difference in attitude. He likes Jisoo-ssi... and he knows it.