E12P8: More Than Blue

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 25]
{OST: "Who Are You" by Jessie J}

Soyeon busied herself for a while more in the kitchen, before she finally was done. She set the table and put the pot of porridge in the center of the table.
Soyeon: I'm done! Help me test how it tastes, guys.
Chungha looked uncertainly at the porridge Soyeon had scooped out into bowls. She smiled brightly at Hoseok.

Chungha: Hoseok-oppa, why don't you try it first and tell me how it is?Hoseok laughed nervously

Hoseok laughed nervously.
Hoseok: Chungha-ya, I'm sure it'll taste amazing, since Soyeon-ie put in so much effort to cook it for us. Since you're her roommate, why don't you try it first?
Chungha giggled politely, swirling the porridge around in her spoon, before she glanced at Taehyung.
Chungha: Oppa! You like all kinds of food, don't you? You should try it first.
Taehyung: Um-
Taehyung glanced at Soyeon furtively.
Taehyung: How can I possibly be the one who takes the first bite? Jisoo-ya, how about you-
Jisoo: You guys are hopeless-
Jisoo rolled her eyes as she took a bite without any hesitation. Her eyes lit up at once.
Jisoo: Oh- it's good though, Soyeon-ah?
Soyeon's entire face lit up.
Soyeon: Wait, really?
Jisoo nodded.
Jisoo: Everyone, have a bite.
Everyone had a mouthful and nodded excitedly.
Taehyung: Daebak! Soyeon-ah, it's good! You can actually sell this!
Hoseok: Wah... you really improved a lot, I'm so proud of you.
Chungha: Must be all the practice you've done here, Soyeon-ah. Namjoon-oppa will love this.
Soyeon beamed.
Soyeon: For real?
She jumped up and down excitedly.
Soyeon: I'm gonna send this up to him now.
Jisoo: Yup! You should!
Soyeon grinned as she scooped out a bowl of porridge, spooned out some banchans into small dishes and carried the tray of them upstairs. When she was finally out of sight, the residents locked eyes.
Taehyung: I actually exaggerated about the taste.
Chungha: Lies with with good intentions are white lies which don't count, right?
Hoseok: It had a weird aftertaste, but honestly, she has improved a lot. At least she didn't nearly cut off her entire finger this time.
Jisoo: Namjoon-oppa's tastebuds are probably non-existent when he's sick, anyway, so it's alright guys, we did a good job.
The four exchanged high-fives.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: I really love these four.

[Gogung, Heart Signal Day 25]

Over in Jeonju, Yoongi and Jennie had finally arrived and went for lunch at a popular bibimbap restaurant. They tucked in happily, exclaiming as they took their first bite.
Yoongi: Wah, daebak.
Jennie: Right? I told you it's good.
Yoongi: It's different! So much different from regular bibimbaps we have back in Seoul.
Jennie smiled.