E9P10: New Beginnings

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkoook shook his head as he looked at hid board, then the screen, and his board once more.
Jungkook: This can't be- are you sure this isn't a mistake? This makes no sense at all. PD-nim-
The director nodded behind the camera.
Jungkook: You're telling me... Jennie-ssi really chose Namjoon-ssi? What- Why- How-
Seokjin: Jungkook-ah, let's calm down first. Maybe if we see the messages we'll understand.
It took Jungkook quite a while to calm down and finally take his seat.
Byulyi: Please show us the messages!
The messages flashed on the screen.

Jieun: Ah

Jieun: Ah... I get it now.
Jungkook scoffed.
Jungkook: Get what? Just because she was tired of liking Taehyung-ssi so she picked someone and caused me to be unable to win my three gemstones today? This is unfair!
The panelists laughed as Jungkook threw a fit.
Yoojung: I mean, oppa- you were the one who wanted to take the risk.
Jungkook sighed helplessly.
Jungkook: I thought there wasn't a risk involved.
Seokjin grinned as he carried on to rub it in Jungkook's face.
Seokjin: Okay! Everyone please collect your gemstones! Everyone - except for Jeon Jungkook!
Jungkook glared across the table at Seokjin as everyone else reached forward to take one gemstone each.
Seokjin: I have eight gemstones now. Jungkook-ah, are you jealous? Show me some aegyo, I'll consider donating you one.
Jungkook balled up his fists.
Jungkook: I'll double my gemstones next week, hyung, just you wait.
Jimin chuckled softly.
Jimin: Alright, let's carry on! We have one last clip for this week. Please play the clip for us!

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 15]
{OST: "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift}

It was the next day - New Year's Eve. Namjoon had gotten up early, put on his exercise gear, put Yeontan on a leash and brought him down to the first floor, where he spotted Jennie already seated at the dining table. Namjoon raised his eyebrows and smiled as he spotted her.

Namjoon: Oh-?

Namjoon: Oh-?

[Heart Signal Panel]