E4P4: The Gentleman

[Heart Signal Panel]

Yoojung: I feel like that's understandable. Sometimes when you have a side of you that you can only keep to yourself and have to hide from others, it might be confusing sometimes.

[Dona Korean BBQ, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "Her" by BTS}

The meat had arrived, and Hoseok very instinctively took charge of the meat-grilling. Jisoo smiled gratefully.
Jisoo: Thank you, oppa.
Hoseok laughed, as he cut the strips of meat into more manageable bite-sized pieces.

Hoseok: Ya- don't get the wrong idea, I'm doing it because you can't cook

Hoseok: Ya- don't get the wrong idea, I'm doing it because you can't cook. I don't want you to burn the meat.
Jisoo raised her eyebrows.
Jisoo: Oh, is that so?
Hoseok chuckled.
Hoseok: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Of course the guy has to be the one doing such things, the lady deserves to be treated like a queen.
Jisoo smiled. Hoseok finished with the grilling and put down his cooking tools.
Hoseok: There, they're done.
Jisoo smiled.
Jisoo: Thank you, oppa. Actually I really enjoy eating meat, but I don't eat it often because I don't enjoy the grilling that much. So I only go when I have company.
Hoseok: That's good then, today I'll serve you, so just enjoy.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin was this close to drooling on live TV.
Seokjin: The beef...
Jungkook: Hyung, let's eat barbecue for dinner tonight.
Seokjin: Call!

[Dona Korean BBQ, Heart Signal Day 4]

Hoseok laughed, as he placed two well-cooked pieces of seasoned beef on Jisoo's plate.
Jisoo: Ah, thank you so much.

Jisoo smiled as she tucked into the meat, her eyes lighting up at once

Jisoo smiled as she tucked into the meat, her eyes lighting up at once. Hoseok smiled as he watched her expression change.
Hoseok: Is it good?
Jisoo shook her head in disbelief, putting down her chopsticks just so she could give two thumbs up.
Hoseok: Is it really that good?
Hoseok laughed as he tried the beef, his eyes lighting up as he did so.
Hoseok: Heol... I get it now.
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: Right? This has to be some of the best meat I've eaten in a while.
Hoseok grinned.
Hoseok: Ah, I'm so glad... I sourced this out on Naver and the reviews were good. I'm glad we came here.
Jisoo beamed.
Jisoo: Thank you, oppa.
Hoseok smiled.
Hoseok: It's my pleasure.
The meal carried on.
Jisoo: Sorry, oppa- Back to what you said earlier about girls deserving to be treated like a queen... do you really think that way?
Hoseok chewed faster just so he could answer Jisoo's answer faster.
Hoseok: Hold on-
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: It's okay, it's okay- Take your time.
Hoseok finally swallowed everything in his mouth and let out a cute laugh.
Hoseok: Sorry, that took quite a while- Hm, why did you ask about that? I just said it without thinking much though.
Jisoo raised her eyebrows.