E2P10: An Unexpected Pick

[Heart Signal Panel]

Silence fell over the studio for a few minutes as the panelists got down to business, completing their boards seriously.
Seokjin: You guys done?
Byulyi: Wait-! Two more seconds... okay! Done!
Seokjin: Shall we present our answers and explain one by one? Starting from... Jimin-ie?
Jimin's eyes widened.
Jimin: Me? Okay then.
Jimin grinned as he lifted up his chalkboard.

Jimin: Okay, so basically

Jimin: Okay, so basically... I think Taehyung-ie picked Jisoo-ssi today.
Jieun: What?
Jimin raised his eyebrows.
Jimin: What?
Jieun laughed, covering her mouth.
Jieun: Sorry, please carry on.
Jimin grinned.
Jimin: Comments can come later. Let me explain first. Okay, so the reason why I think Taehyung-ie picked Jisoo-ssi is because... of the guitar incident.
Yoojung: The guitar incident?
Jimin nodded.
Jimin: The guitar incident. So, you see, my theory is that all this while, Taehyung has had an interest in Jisoo-ssi. And now that they found another common interest, he is likely to pick her.
Seokjin: Fair enough. Jieun, you had something to say earlier?
Jieun scratched her chin.
Jieun: Mm... I don't know, I was just thinking that Taehyung-ssi might not have very strong opinions towards anyone. So the guitar incident might sway him towards Jisoo-ssi, but in comparison to the cooking, the guitar is pretty... weak. If the cooking wasn't able to sway Taehyung-ssi towards Jisoo-ssi, I doubt the guitar will. So... that's why I'm thinkibg that Taehyung-ssi is still inclined towards Jennie-ssi.
Seokjin: Jimin-ie, would you like to change your answer?
Jimin laughed, scratching his head as he turned to Yoojung.
Jimin: Ah, this is difficult...
Yoojung: Oppa, just follow what your heart tells you.
Jimin pursed his lips.
Jimin: I think I'll stick to my original answer then.
Seokjin: Okay! So next, we have Yoojung-ie... who's guessing...?
Yoojung let out a deep sigh.
Yoojung: Yoongi-oppa.
The panelists laughed.
Byulyi: Actually, I don't think it's that bad. Yoongi hasn't really interacted much with anyone to be honest, other than Soyeon-ssi, right?
Yoojung nodded, holding up her board.