E13P5: Wasted

[Kyochon Chicken, Heart Signal Day 29]
{OST: "Scenery" by V}

Yoongi and Hoseok headed back to join Taehyung and Namjoon at their table.
Hoseok: Ah, guys! Thanks so much for waiting, my stomach is much bett-
Hoseok's voice trailed away as he spotted Namjoon laying motionless on the table, with Taehyung hovering over him at a loss of what to do.
Hoseok: Ya! What happened to him?

Taehyung clucked his tongue in an annoyed manner as he dragged Hoseok over quickly

Taehyung: I just went out for a bit to pick up a call from my dad, and when I came back, he was passed out cold. And the mugs were all already empty. Hyung, he's completely out cold.
Hoseok glanced at the eight mugs of beer on the table, six of which were now empty. His eyes widened in horror as he glanced at Taehyung.
Hoseok: He drank... six...?
Taehyung bit his lower lip nervously.
Taehyung: That seems to be the case...?
Hoseok: Ya- how could you leave him here alone? You know he was in a bad mood as it is, of course he'd drink this much...
Taehyung pouted.
Taehyung: Sorry, hyung, it was an important call...
Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he reached down and gently slapped Namjoon by his cheeks.
Hoseok: Ya! Namjoon-ah! Kim Namjoon!
There was, of course, no response.
Hoseok: He's unconscious. He's never drunk more than three mugs of beer at one time, of course he'd be.
Hoseok let out a loud sigh.
Hoseok: Ah- all because of me and my stupid idea- what should we do now? I injured my wrist during the dance workshop... Taehyung-ah, looks like you and Yoongi-hyung will have to carry him to the car at least. Is that alright? I'll book us a ride home.
Taehyung glanced at Yoongi and he nodded.
Taehyung: Okay, hyung.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: See? I told you Namjoon-ssi wouldn't be able to handle it.
Jungkook: Ah... he's completely passed out.
Jimin: Yoongi-hyung's like... the only person who has ever matched my level when it comes to drinking.
Seokjin: How can you say that if you came back home drunk on that one episode of our season?
Jimin rolled his eyes.
Jimin: Hyung... that was the effect of literally around 15 pints... without exaggerating.
Byulyi: Whoa.

[Kyochon Chicken, Heart Signal Day 29]

Hoseok came back from settling the bill a while later, looking down at his phone.
Hoseok: Ya- I settled the bill. Pick him up, our ride is here.
Taehyung: Oh-
Taehyung tapped Namjoon on the shoulder, as Yoongi watched on.