E1P4: Familiar Faces

[Signal House, Heart Signal X2 Day 1]

The BTS members and Soyeon were still sitting in the living room chatting happily, and they seemed to be surprisingly hitting it off really well.

Taehyung: I really love LATATA, no kidding

Soyeon laughed.
Soyeon: You do? That's such an honour.
Namjoon: He really does, he sings it in the shower every, single, day.
Soyeon: Daebak.
Hoseok: During your speech at The Fact Music Awards earlier this year... didn't you say you produce your own music?
Soyeon chuckled.
Soyeon: Ah, you remembered. Yes, I do. I produce songs for my group.
Namjoon: So LATATA was produced by you?
Soyeon laughed, looking slightly embarrassed from all the attention she was receiving.
Soyeon: Well, yeah-
Taehyung's eyes widened.
Taehyung: No way-!
Soyeon giggled.
Soyeon: Yeah.
Taehyung: HANN and Señorita too?
Soyeon laughed shyly, her face turning slightly pink.
Soyeon: Yeah.

Namjoon: Wow

Namjoon: Wow. We all thought we heard that you wrote your own songs during your speech but we didn't know you produced all your title tracks. I've gotta say, I'm really impressed.
Soyeon blushed.
Soyeon: You are? I've always admired your song-writing skills as well... Perhaps one day, we could...
Namjoon raised his eyebrows.
Namjoon: Collab? Sure.
Soyeon gasped.
Soyeon: I was gonna say exchange producing knowledge but wow... the fact that you'd offer a collab- I'm speechless.
Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: You're overreacting, it's really nothing! I only collaborate with people who are worth collaborating with.
Soyeon's eyes widened. Namjoon flashed a bright smile at Soyeon, as she stared back, still in shock. But their eye contact was soon broken as at that very moment, the door opened and all of them turned to face the door, holding their breaths in suspense.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook was the most excited out of the six panelists, jumping up from his seat excitedly.