E2P2: Something's Strange

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 2]

The four early birds continued talking and laughing, generally hitting it off really well till the late morning. That was when slowly, one by one, the other members woke up and joined them at the table. First, came in Taehyung, then Jisoo, then Chungha, then of course, Yoongi.
Hoseok: Good morning, Yoongi-hyung.
Yoongi stifled a yawn, taking a seat at the extreme end of the table, nodding silently. Hoseok gave Namjoon a look, and he returned him a similar glance before getting to his feet.
Namjoon: Well... It's past 11am now, I think it's time for us to get ready to leave, isn't it?
Hoseok got up as well.
Hoseok: I think so - yes. Taehyung-ah, have a quick breakfast and go get changed. Sejin-hyung said he's coming at 12.30pm to pick us up.

Jennie got up as well, her mug in her hand

Jennie: I think I should get ready too. Unnie, what time did Sangwon unnie say they were coming?
Jisoo glanced at her watch and her eyes widened as she jumped out of her seat immediately.
Jisoo: 11.30am, oh crap- gotta go, gotta go-
Jennie and Jisoo bid a quick farewell to the others and dashed off into their rooms to wash up and get ready. The rest watched on, completely amused.
Namjoon: See ya, guys.
And with that, Namjoon and Hoseok left the dining room, leaving Taehyung, Chungha, Yoongi and Soyeon in the dining room. The room instantly became silent.
Taehyung: Did you guys have a good sleep?
Chungha: Me?
Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung: All of you.
Yoongi groaned. On the other hand, Chungha smiled.

Chungha: Hm, I slept okay

Chungha: Hm, I slept okay. I'm not fussy about beds, I literally can sleep anywhere, everywhere.
Yoongi: That's interesting. I'm like that too.
Chungha's eyes lit up in surprise that Yoongi actually spoke to her.
Chungha: Oh, really?
Yoongi nodded silently.
Taehyung: How about you, Soyeon-ssi?
Soyeon smiled.
Soyeon: I woke up really early today. Like... the 4th? When I came out, only Namjoon-oppa, Hoseok-oppa and Jennie-unnie were already sitting here.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows.
Taehyung: I see you've already dropped the formalities.
Soyeon bit her lower lip, letting out a sheepish smile.
Soyeon: It just kinda happened. Sorry, do you mind? If you mind, I can totally-
Taehyung waved his hands.
Taehyung: Not at all, not at all. Let's talk casually. But... I'm just wondering, how do you know our ages?