E4P15: The Real Soulmates

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook hit the table, looking upset.
Jungkook: Ah, what was that? Is it over? Did they really end the footage there?
Jieun frowned.
Jieun: Ah, the date was going really well the whole time. That was a good question to ask on Jennie-ssi's part, but I think the way they communicated wasn't the best. The mood nearing the end was just...
Yoojung sighed.

Yoojung: I really hate this kind of situations! The whole day went so well, especially the VR part, but Jennie-ssi looked genuinely upset at the end

Yoojung: I really hate this kind of situations! The whole day went so well, especially the VR part, but Jennie-ssi looked genuinely upset at the end. She looked like she was about to cry, I feel so bad.
Jimin: There really isn't one person to blame here though, it's just how things happened. Taehyung-ie already said many times that he doesn't have an answer to that question, but Jennie-ssi still persisted, but you can't blame her for that either.
Seokjin: Ah, who they're gonna message tonight is gonna be so hard to guess...
Byulyi: We'll have to watch on and see how it goes, I guess...

[Saemaeul Sikdang, Heart Signal Day 4]

Yoongi and Soyeon walked into the restaurant around dinner time, after their long meaningful talk at the café over coffee.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Oh-? It's Yoongi and Soyeon-ssi.
Yoojung laughed out loud.
Yoojung: They really didn't do much at all today. But it's good that they got to talk a lot. Anyway, as we remember, Yoongi-oppa hates moving around.

[Saemaeul Sikdang, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "Fallin' All In You" by Shawn Mendes}

Yoongi and Soyeon settled down at a table in the corner of the restaurant. They ordered some meat and soju, both looking much more comfortable than they did when they had first met at the café a few hours ago. Yoongi glanced at Soyeon nonchalantly, before retrieving cutlery for both of them from the little drawer at the side of their table.
Yoongi: Is this... your usual fashion?

 your usual fashion?