E4P9: Four Couples, Four Dates

[Creatrip, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "Young In Love" by Chungha}

Chungha laughed at Namjoon's response.
Chungha: I didn't say anything.
Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: I'm just saying.
The lady continued.
Lady: So... since both of you have not made bracelets here before, let me give you a brief overview. Basically, you can choose from our wide selection of bands. Then using these materials here, you can string whatever you want in, then call me over and I will help you tie them according to the way you want me to.
Namjoon and Chungha listened carefully, nodding as she explained. The lady looked at the two of them hesitantly.
Lady: Are you a couple?
Namjoon and Chungha exchanged quick glances before laughing nervously.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Byulyi: Ah, this is important! His answer here matters a lot.

[Creatrip, Heart Signal Day 4]

Namjoon hesitated.
Namjoon: Mm... well, we're in the process of getting to know each other.
Chungha smiled and nodded in agreement.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin looked at Byulyi.
Jimin: Byulyi-noona, so how do you find that answer?
Byulyi nodded slowly.
Byulyi: Not bad, I guess. Passable, but... I don't know, I feel like if he was interested he could have used the opportunity to say something more.
Jimin: Like...?
Byulyi thought for a while.
Jieun: Maybe like... someone I'm interested in getting to know better.
Byulyi's eyes lit up.
Byulyi: Exactly! That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook: I see...

[Creatrip, Heart Signal Day 4]

The lady smiled.
Lady: I see. In that case, maybe the two of you can make one bracelet for each other?
Namjoon and Chungha glanced at each other, and nodded in agreement.
Chungha: Okay!