E11P6: Not Like The Other Girls

[Lotte World, Heart Signal Day 18]
{OST: "I Love You 3000" by Stephanie Poetri}

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, clearly taken aback by Jisoo's sudden action, but he kept walking. Jisoo pretended not to notice, even though it was clear that she was conscious about Taehyung staring at her.

Jisoo: Which ride shall we take next? Taehyung: Well

Taehyung: Well...
At that moment a group of high school girls passed by them, staring and pointing as Taehyung and Jisoo tried their best to look away.
Girl 1: Ya! Look at that couple.
Girl 2: Omo- so cute, look at their matching headbands. I'm so jealous... I also want a tall handsome boyfriend like that.
Taehyung smiled under his mask, as he saw the girls following behind him them in the corner of his eye.
Girl 3: Ya, stop dreaming- if you want a tall handsome boyfriend like him, you have to be as pretty as the girl, don't you think? Look at you-
Girl 2: Shut up, you're not much better-
Girl 3: Ya-
Girl 1: SHH- Look at them, her hand is in his pocket... I'm melting... I wanna do that with my boyfriend in the future too.
Girl 2: But... don't you think the two of them kinda look a bit familiar?
Taehyung gasped, and so did Jisoo, and the two quickened their footsteps.
Girl 1: No, not really-
Girl 3: Wait- actually they do! Especially the guy-
Girl 2: Omo omo omo- is he a celebrity? I can't really tell because of the mask but his back looks kinda familiar... and when I passed by him earlier, his eyes look like those of someone I see often in subway stations-
Girl 1: Hold on, daebak- isn't he Bangtan's... Kim Taehyung?
There was a long pause as Taehyung held his breath, walking even faster.

Behind them, the girls burst into laughter

Girl 3: Ya- you must be crazy. Why would Kim Taehyung come here?
Girl 1: You're right, why did I even say that? I'm not very familiar with Bangtan after all... you know I'm an EXO-L.
Girl 2: Ah, but they were so cute though.
Girl 1: Should we go ask them for a photo?
Girl 3: Ya! Why would you do that?
Girl 1: Why not? Just for memory's sake.
Girl 2: Go ahead! Hurry up, before they leave.
Taehyung grabbed Jisoo's hand and ran away at top speed, fearing that their cover was about to be blown.