E3P5: The First Date

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 3]

It wasn't too long since the boys had left that the girls arrived home. They had stocked up on groceries, as they visited the supermarket before returning home.
Jisoo: Where's the guys?
Jennie: No idea. Eh- what's this?
Jennie spotted the envelope Taehyung had left on the table. She picked it up, opened it and read the contents on the card aloud. After she had finished, all of them were stunned.
Chungha: We were literally just talking about this earlier. The first date is here.
Soyeon: Does that mean they all went out to get the gifts?
Jisoo: I guess so... Wow, this is exciting.
Jennie laughed.
Jennie: Daebak. How are we gonna choose though? Are y'all just gonna pick what you like or... predict who each item belongs to and...
Chungha: I feel like... I'll just go with my gut. Like, I'll just pick whatever I like.
Soyeon: Mm... for me, like I said earlier, I want a chance to talk to Yoongi-oppa, so... I don't know, I'll see I guess.
Jisoo: I'm the same as Chungha! I'll just pick whichever I like.
Jennie shrugged.
Jennie: Yeah, we'll see how I guess.
Soyeon: Hm, shall we cook dinner now while waiting for the guys to return?
Chungha: Sounds good!

 Soyeon: Hm, shall we cook dinner now while waiting for the guys to return? Chungha: Sounds good!

[Outside Signal House, Heart Signal Day 3]
{OST: "comethru" by Jeremy Zucker}

Meanwhile, the guys were busy picking gifts for their first date.
Hoseok: Ah... what shall I get?
Hoseok looked around the shop he was in. It was a small cozy hole in the wall shop, that sold a range of items from clothing to accessories.
Lady Worker: Hi, may I help you?
Hoseok whipped around, only to see a lady worker standing behind him, smiling kindly as she offered her help. Hoseok smiled.
Hoseok: Oh- hi.
Lady Worker: Oh- do you happen to be from BTS?
Hoseok chuckled as he bowed modestly.
Hoseok: Ah, yes- I am. Thank you for recognising me.
Lady Worker: Wow, my daughter is such a huge fan of yours. I accompanied her to your most recent concert.
Hoseok laughed.
Hoseok: Oh- really? Thank you so much.
Lady Worker: I noticed that you were browsing at the items here... Actually, they're for women. Shall I bring you to the men's corner?
Hoseok raised his eyebrows.
Hoseok: Are men not allowed to use items meant for women?
Lady Worker: Oh- no. No- that's not what I'm saying, sir. Of course you're allowed to wear whatever you want. I'm really sorry for assuming, I was just afraid that you were looking through this section without knowing-
Hoseok chuckled.
Hoseok: I'm just pulling your leg. I'm actually shopping for someone, not for myself.
The lady's eyes widened.
Lady Worker: Oh-?
Hoseok grinned.
Hoseok: Could you recommend me something for a young woman who's in her early 20s?
The lady smiled.
Lady Worker: Your... girlfriend?
Hoseok was taken aback.