E4P6: More Than Friends

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin: Ah... it was going well at first but it looks like they have a lot of contrasting opinions on things...
Jieun: I don't think Namjoon-ssi looked very happy... perhaps he's more like Jimin and Jungkook's type.

[Nori Table, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "Best Part" by H.E.R}

Meanwhile, Jennie and Taehyung had also settled down for lunch in the Japanese restaurant.
Taehyung: Take a seat!
Taehyung pulled out the chair for Jennie to sit down and Jennie, pleasantly surprised, took her seat with a smile.
Jennie: Thank you, oppa.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Byulyi: Look at those manners... daebak.
Yoojung grinned.
Yoojung: Of course, it's Taehyung-oppa we're talking about here.

[Nori Table, Heart Signal Day 4]

Taehyung helped Jennie to remove her jacket and hang it on the chair beside her, before sitting down opposite her and removing his as well. Jennie smiled as she admired the two matching denim jackets.

Jennie: The more I look at it, the more I like it

Taehyung looked up.
Taehyung: Oh, really?
He smiled.
Taehyung: Yay, I succeeded.
Jennie giggled as she opened the menu in front of her.
Jennie: Oppa, what's good here?
Taehyung laughed awkwardly.
Taehyung: Actually... I'm not too sure. Shall we just get a few of the dishes they recommend?
Jennie smiled and nodded.
Jennie: Okay!
After ordering the food, the pair got straight into their conversation. Their conversation flowed smoothly and the two of them both seemed to be thoroughly enjoying each other's company.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin beamed.
Jimin: Cute! Taehyung-ie looks like he's enjoying himself.

[Nori Table, Heart Signal Day 4]

Jennie smiled.
Jennie: Oppa, so what do you normally do in your free time?
Taehyung thought for a while.
Taehyung: Mm... I have many hobbies, but lately I've really been into photography and painting!
Jennie raised her eyebrows.
Jennie: Ooh... photography! I love taking photos too! What do you usually take photos of?
Taehyung: Mm... usually, scenery.