E7P11: Insecurity

[Seoul Plaza Rink, Heart Signal Day 11]

After some time of trying and slipping, Taehyung still was not impatient with her. He smiled as he glided next to her, still holding on tight to her hand.
Taehyung: You know what? For starters, you can hold on to my hand first. I'll take you around the rink, so just hold on tight and maintain your balance, okay?
Jennie was surprised by Taehyung's sudden proposal, but she nodded anyway. With one final grin, Taehyung whooshed off, gliding and sliding gracefully around the ice-skating rink, pulling Jennie along with him. Jennie was clearly enjoying the free ride - she laughed loudly as the wind billowed through her hair.
Jennie: Ya! Oppa! Since when did you learn how to skate?
Taehyung, who was still hard at work, turned to glance at Jennie.

Taehyung: Just happened to pick it up when I was younger

Taehyung: Just happened to pick it up when I was younger. Haven't practised it in a long time though, so I'm glad I still haven't quite lost the touch yet.
Jennie: You're amazing! This is so fun.
The two came to a slowing stop by the starting point.
Taehyung: One more round?
Jennie grinned and nodded enthusiastically.
Jennie: One more round!
And they were off. Not just one more round, but two more rounds, and three, and four and eventually, they lost count. It was fun for Jennie, but for Taehyung it was tiring - but also fun.
Taehyung: Here, have some hot chocolate.
Taehyung, who had removed his skating shows and rushed off, came back ten minutes later with two piping hot cups of hot chocolate in hand.
Jennie: Thank you.
Jennie smiled gratefully as she took the cup from Taehyung. The two took a seat by the skating rink, sipping slowly on their warm drinks, watching people whizz around the rink in couples.
Jennie: It looks like a lot of couples like coming here for dates.
Taehyung nodded as he took a sip of the drink that warmed his body.
Taehyung: Mmhmm. It is a good dating spot indeed. Especially since it's Christmas today, you should come here with your partner, it's a nice place.
Jennie watched Taehyung carefully, as she took a sip out of her own cup.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook was already praying hard.
Jungkook: Please don't let anything bad happen... I have a bad feeling that she's gonna ask something that will ruin the mood... Please don't ask anything... Please...

[Seoul Plaza Rink, Heart Signal Day 11]
{OST: "Attention" by Charlie Puth}

As Jungkook expected, Jennie hesitated slightly before opening her mouth to speak.
Jennie: Can I interpret that as that you'd like to come here together with your partner if you have one?

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook punched the table.
Jieun: Hey, don't do that.
Jungkook: I swear she always ruins the mood.