E7P8: Broccoli

[Yvonne Morgun, Heart Signal Day 11]
{OST: "It's You" by Chungha}

Hoseok and Chungha arrived outside their next destination.
Chungha: We're here!
Hoseok looked up, his eyes widening in pleasant surprise as he spotted rows and rows of perfume bottles lining the shop.

Hoseok: Candles

Hoseok: Candles...?
Chungha nodded in glee.
Chungha: Mmhmm! We're making scented candles today! I noticed you often put on perfume, so I thought you might enjoy making scented candles.
Hoseok beamed.
Hoseok: I do! I'm actually very sensitive to scents and I like everything smelling good.
Chungha smiled.
Chungha: That's nice to hear!
Hoseok clapped excitedly.
Hoseok: Ah! I'm so excited. Shall we head in?
Chungha grinned as she held open the door for him.
Chungha: Go ahead, oppa.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin: Making scented candles! That's actually a clever date idea.
Seokjin raised his eyebrows.
Seokjin: Why?
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: What do you think, hyung? If you're making scented candles for each other, don't you want the other person to smell it? Then you both have to lean over closer to each other to get a whiff. It brings people closer to each other, this activity, I like it.
Yoojung shook her head.
Yoojung: Of course, the master of flirtation would know that. You must have brought plenty of girls on candle-making dates before, haven't you?
Jimin looked away.
Jimin: Anyway, back to Hoseok-ssi and Chungha-ssi...

[Yvonne Morgun, Heart Signal Day 11]

Hoseok and Chungha sat at a table, listening carefully to what the shopowner had to say. Thankfully, there were not many people around at that time.
Shopowner: You guys can choose what scents you want and then we'll begin. Please choose your preferred scents from these two boxes here and wait for me for a while. I'll go fetch the materials required to make the candles.
Chungha raised her hand.