E5P4: RKive

[RKive, Heart Signal Day 5]
{OST: "Perfect" by One Direction}

Soyeon bit her lower lip.
Soyeon: I'll play it for you if you wanna listen.
Namjoon: And I do.
Soyeon laughed apprehensively as she tapped at the music equipment, trying to orientate herself about the keys. She took a while and during that while, Namjoon waited patiently for her. But in no time, she was done and looked up at Namjoon with a small smile.
Soyeon: Okay- I'm ready!
Namjoon nodded and smiled.

Namjoon: I'm all ready when you are

And Soyeon played her song. It was slow and melodious, kind of sad. It wasn't complete, but Namjoon listened attentively, his eyes focused on Soyeon's fingers flying around the board.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Wah, actually, that's a really good melody. It's really catchy and I really like ballads so...
Jimin: Her talent really cannot be underestimated.

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 5]

Then the song came to an end and Soyeon twirled around in her chair, only to notice a look of complete amazement spread across Namjoon's face as he burst into applause.
Namjoon: Woah, what else can I say? I'm speechless, you really exceeded my expectations.
Soyeon laughed, scratching the back of her ear as she looked at the floor.
Soyeon: Ah, don't say that. I don't know how to respond.
Namjoon: Seriously, though. I think I must have underestimated your musical ability - that was phenomenal.
Soyeon: Is that so? Ah, thank you so much then... sunbaenim.
Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: Sunbaenim, all of a sudden?
Soyeon laughed as she got up from her seat and took her seat next to Namjoon on the sofa.
Soyeon: Yeah, when it comes down to producing and music, you're definitely a huge sunbaenim to me, are you not?
Namjoon shrugged.
Namjoon: Well, I guess. Anyway, have you named your song yet? And come up with a topic for the lyrics? It kinda sounds melancholic, I don't know, that's the impression it gives me.
Soyeon scratched her head as she glanced at the musical equipment on the table.
Soyeon: Ah, actually I haven't. Remember how I told you it was supposed to be inspired by my stay here, right? I guess the topic will kinda be similar - to do with love, goodbyes, all that jazz. As for the sadness... I don't know, could it be because I came up with majority of the melody after what happened with Yoongi-oppa?
Namjoon nodded slowly.
Namjoon: That's possible. Wow, I'm really looking forward to hearing the end product.
Soyeon smiled.

HEART SIGNAL X2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara