E7P15: Mystery Tickets

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: How's the guessing gonna work today?
Byulyi: We each get one board and guess the person we're in charge of?
Jimin: Sure.
The panelists gave out the boards in the centre of the table. Byulyi and Jieun got extra boards because they were losing, plus - Byulyi was still in debt. They flipped the boards over at the same time.
Jungkook: Oh - I got Taehyung-ssi! Oh... mine's hard.
Jieun: I got Namjoon-ssi and Chungha-ssi! Mine's easy- oh, wait- one's easy and one's tricky.
Yoojung: Hoseok-oppa!
Yoojung grinned.
Yoojung: Mine's super easy.
Jimin: Jisoo-ssi! Mine is complicated too.
Byulyi: Yoongi-ssi and Jennie-ssi! Ah... why do I feel like they're all difficult?
Seokjin: Soyeon-ssi... that's kinda...
Byulyi: But we forgot! It's not being sent to thei recipient today, so they will send the messages according to their true feelings. They won't be playing mind games today, at least.
Yoojung: Ah, right. But whatever, mine's easy regardless.
Jungkook: Who did you get?
Yoojung smiled gleefully.
Yoojung: Hoseok-oppa!
Jungkook rolled his eyes.
Jungkook: Lucky.
Yoojung stuck out a tongue at him.
Jimin: Okay, shall we take some time to fill in our boards? Then after that we can present our answer.
Jieun: Alright!
The studio was silent for about five minutes, as the panelists tried their very best to guess the love lines correctly.
Seokjin: Alright, are we done?
Everyone looked up.
Seokjin: Let's start with Jungkook then - explain your choice.
Jungkook held up his board.

Jungkook: Well, I said that Taehyung-ssi chose Jisoo-ssi

Byulyi: Oh? For the first time?
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook: I think after his encounter with Jisoo-ssi tonight, he'd have realised who he really likes.
Seokjin leaned back in his seat.
Seokjin: I doubt so.
Jungkook frowned.
Seokjin: I feel like, after that happened between him and Jennie-ssi, he will be slightly immune to Jisoo-ssi for a while. He'll focus on trying to reconcile with Jennie-ssi and because of that, he might feel like he still has feelings for her. Trust me, Jungkook-ah.
Jungkook shook his head.
Jungkook: Nope, I'm very sure.
Seokjin shrugged.
Seokjin: Ultimately, it's up to you.
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook: I choose Seokjin-hyung to go next.
Seokjin: Oh-
Seokjin held up his board.