E13P14: Portable Heat Pack

[Banpo Bridge, Heart Signal Day 30]
{OST: "In Front Of Your House" by Kim Bum Soo}

Jisoo stood on the bridge, scanning her surroundings, patiently waiting for her special someone to arrive. Then finally, a familiar-looking car stopped by the road. Jisoo's face lit up when she spotted the driver come out of the car with a bright smile. Taehyung leaned against the car with his arms crossed.

Taehyung: Did someone call for a ride?Jisoo couldn't hide her smile as she folded her arms too

Jisoo couldn't hide her smile as she folded her arms too.
Jisoo: Wow, you took so long I really thought you lost your way.
Taehyung grinned as he approached Jisoo with slow steady steps.
Taehyung: Did you really wait that long?
Jisoo pouted as she held up her hands.
Jisoo: See? My hands are literally freezing.
Taehyung: Let me see-
Taehyung reached out to hold her cold hands in his warm ones. Taehyung looked up at Jisoo and nodded with a grin.
Taehyung: Mm. They're freezing indeed.
Jisoo smiled shyly.
Jisoo: You have way too much to work on, Kim Taehyung. I can't believe you didn't even bother to at least bring me a heat pack or something.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows.
Taehyung: Who said I didn't bring one? I did.
Jisoo's eyes lit up.
Jisoo: Oh? You did? Where?
Taehyung grinned as he tugged on Jisoo's hands, pulling her closer to him and wrapping his coat around her as well. He smiled down at her with a smug grin.
Taehyung: There, here I am - your own personal portable heat pack.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists burst into laughter.
Jimin: Ew, gross-
Jimin choked while laughing.
Jimin: They literally have a car right behind them but they're there standing in the cold.
Seokjin grinned.
Seokjin: Why? I think it's cute.
Yoojung giggled.
Yoojung: Yeah, it's romantic, don't you think?
Byulyi grinned.
Byulyi: Jimin-ie, your Yoojung-ie thinks that it's romantic... you're in trouble.
Jimin laughed nervously.

[Banpo Bridge, Heart Signal Day 30]

Jisoo rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Taehyung's waist and hugged him tight.