A Savage Love (Shanna O'hara, aka Shanna the She-Devil)

"And then we met Buth and the bird-people and spent quite a bit of time with them in Pangea" A blonde woman by the name of Shanna O'hara said as she released a sigh. She was remembering her time with her deceased husband, Ka-Zar, while talking to Peter Parker. He had been a blessing in disguise for Shanna, since he had been helping her with everything she needed. But she had noticed the look he gave her, she could recognize that look anywhere. Lust filled his eyes and probably ruled his judgement.

She could see him by the glance of her eyes how he was serving coffee for her. While it was sweet of his part to give her something to drink, she knew that it was not what he wanted. She knew he wanted more, but he was restraining himself. For what reason, she doesn't know but she perfectly knew that he was restraining the lust in his body.

"That seems like such a long time ago now..." She once again sighed as she looked out the window. Her arms were crossed underneath her breast, making them bigger than they normally were. A serious look plastered on her face as she kept on watching the buildings that still made her feel uncomfortable. She lived in the jungle, so she wasn't accustomed to being surrounded by buildings. "You don't mind me talking about him, do you, Peter?"

"What? Heck no! Talk away! It's good for you to remember him, Shanna. You shouldn't try to erase his memories" Peter said as he walked with the mug of coffee in hand. He wouldn't know what he would have become if he had forgotten about Uncle Ben. He has been a father to him and the words he had imparted to Peter were what were defining him as a man and as a hero. "You should savor it. He'll live on that way, in you..." It was then that Peter was nearer to Shanna and offered her the cup of coffee. "In all of us..."

"Oh, come off it, Parker! It's not him you want to talk about!" It was then that Shanna had enough of hearing her deceased husband's name. She smacked away the mug of coffee that Peter had in his hand, making Peter shocked enough to let go of it and plastering coffee all over the floor. "You're a nice guy, Peter, but you've been wanting to do more than just hold my hand from the minute you set eyes on me!" It was then that Shanna reacted in a way that shocked Peter to the core. She kissed him, kissed him hard. Their lips met in a blur of passion and lust.

"Kiss me, Peter! Kiss me! Make me feel something!" She drew back only to head back into the kiss once more. The flames of their passion increase hotly. Shanna couldn't even hold back a slight moan when she tried to kiss him even more lust in their kiss. She went and even used her tongue, moving it towards his lips and asking for entrance. Entrance that was denied to her, and she never was denied. It was then that in the heat of the moment she had clutched his face and moved it to the side of her own, stopping the kiss but giving Peter one of the best hugs in his life. "Make me know I'm still alive!"

It was then that Peter gave up all sort of resistance. He dived back into the kiss, making Shanna moan into the kiss. It has been this time that Peter had asked an entrance permission with his tongue as he was holding her lovingly. It didn't take long before he had been permitted to enter and was met in a lustful battle against each other's tongues. Their hands roamed each and every part of their body, wanting to increase their passion but Peter stopped himself.

He parted away slowly from Shanna, holding her in place as he caressed the side of her head. His hand was even grasped by Shanna's own hand, meaning that she was liking the feeling of his hand on her cheek. But Peter knew that Shanna had yet to move on from Ka-Zar, and he couldn't do this to her... He just couldn't.

"All right... I'll admit I've been wanting to kiss you...I'm human" Peter said in a slight joke which made Shanna smile a bit. Peter knew that his hormones would have sooner or later rule over his judgement and while he could certainly look, he was not going to act upon those feelings on a mere whim. That way, he could never have a proper relationship in the first place. "I've been wanting to hold you and caress you and do a whole lot more..." Peter gently moved his thumb on Shanna's cheek, causing her to close her eyes a bit, enjoying the moment. Peter knew that sooner or later he would have to tell her the truth. The truth about their seemingly romance being a failure if Ka-Zar was always present in her mind.