Burning Touch (Abigail Brand)

She was breathing heavily, feeling just how the symbiote let go of her. She was thankfully out of its clutches, able to finally work within reason. But her mind was very distracted, the words of the symbiote that had possessed her, still running in her mind.

"Can it be...?" Abigail Brand whispered, her words only heard by herself. She was still watching just how Spider-Man, with the help of the X-Men, traveled alone into their ship via a teleporter. And he was saving each and every inmate in their ship who was infected by the symbiotes. "Am I really in love with him?"

Don't get her wrong, she could see just how physically attractive the man could be. Especially with that ass, she would swear it to god that it would give some females a run for their money. Those thought made her shake her head slightly, looking at her hands in confusion.

"Brand! Can you burn these Symbiotes? They are weak to fire!" She blinked, before a grin appeared on her face. Her green glasses gained a slight glint to them, reflecting the flames from her eyes. She may only manipulate fire with her hands, but she could have a fiery glare whenever she wanted to.

"Many fried slimes coming right up!" She maintained her grin, looking just at how the flames began to consume the Symbiotes. She was finally doing something to stop these parasites from controlling her any longer. Because she would not allow no one to have a sight on her mind no more.

"Hey! You made a pun!" She smirked, glancing at the hero slightly behind her. She had her back against his own, only being able to see the side of his mask as she kept on burning the Symbiotes that were trying to attach themselves to the two of them. "We should definitely- On your left!"

"Thanks, Web-Head" She continued burning and destroying the Symbiotes. She could care less for what may happen to the parasitic alien no longer, she was enjoying her time way too much. She was even feeling the heat on her cheeks. "So... You were saying?"

"Oh! We should definitely do a stand-up show" She chuckled slightly, gathering enough flames to make a pulsive wave made of flames to destroy the Symbiotes. The flames traversed through the ground affecting every Symbiote, though it didn't harm herself nor Spider-Man. Because she willed it to not do so. "We definitely have some sort of chemistry"

"You think?" She made a slight lustful smirk, her green eyes being seen through glasses. She even heard the arachnid hero gulp slightly at that. "Maybe you should help me destroy these parasites..." She sent a wave of flames over the shoulder of the hero, saving him from being possessed by the alien. She purposely lowered her glasses a bit, sending a wink in his direction. "Maybe you'll get a prize in doing so~"

Maybe it was because of the hero's comment, or maybe it was because of the words that she still remembered from the Symbiote that had possessed her. But, she was done trying to deny the attraction she felt for the hero here besides her. She would face those feelings head first and see where it may lead her. But for now, she had more aliens to vaporize with her flames.

"Prize? What the hell are you-"

"Just concentrate on the fight... I'll tell you later" She lied, a smirk hidden away from Spider-Man. She was definitely not telling him, because she was going to show him. She even licked her toxic green lips, just tasting her very own prize before her. Because it may be considered a gift to herself anyways. She was going to get lucky one way or another. "And... That is the last of them"

"Thank god, I really didn't want to deal with Venom's grandchildren" She rolled her eyes a bit, slightly amused by the comment. She knew that these Klyntars were nothing like Venom's grandchildren, and he probably knew as well. And it was the sole reason as to why she didn't hit him over the head, because she knew that it was meant to be a joke. "So... About that-"

"Maybe if you spent less time talking, you would know by now~" She hid it, the lust in her voice. Trying to sound more teasing instead of lustful, and she managed to shit up the arachnid hero. Her lips were close to his own, even if the mask was in the way. "All I need is for you to close your eyes for a moment"

"You know, one time my ex-girlfri-" She glared, hard. Her piercing stare almost reached his soul. And she really hoped that it would. She would burn it down if she could. He dared talk about another woman in her presence, just when she was almost throwing herself to him. She knew of many men who would have done as she had told them by now. "You know what... I think I'm closing my eyes"

"Yeah... I think it is better" She smirked, knowing full well just how she had him around her fingers. With just her glare, she managed to stop Spider-Man from uttering things that she would not care for. All she cared about right now, was marking him as hers, to let him and every female know that she sunk her claws into him. "Now... Where were we~?"

"Well, you were about to tell me abo-" In an instant, she took off his mask and kissed him on his lips. She even jumped towards him, feeling his hands on her ass. She could admire his reaction time, catching her almost immediately. But she didn't care about anything surrounding them. Not even the pile of burning goo that was still almost besides them.

"Now this... This is my gift to you, Spider-Man~" She licked her lips before heading towards a second kiss. It made her feel whole, as if she had found the last piece of the puzzle. And in reality, she knew that she didn't feel as strongly for him as others might. But she would damn it all if she didn't even try. Because this feeling that she currently felt, was amazing. And she didn't want to let go of it. "So why don't we enjoy it~?"

She really didn't have to say anything else. Both were too immersed in their actions to really care about anything around them. She even threw her glasses to the ground, ignoring just how they were smashed by the foot of the arachnid hero currently kissing her. She was feeling way too much pleasure to care. And for all that was worth, she wanted to keep on experiencing this kind of pleasure over and over again.